Author Topic: This is for you!  (Read 3499 times)

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
This is for you!
« on: October 27, 2019, 12:16:13 pm »
Hey guys so I'm not a fan of the mods, I'm sure you guys are aware of that as I've expressed my opinions very clearly, the MIT's are debatable. We'll see how they perform. Speaking of though. One I have been keeping my eye on is Bloo and what do you know, Here's a praise for you.

So Like I said, I've been keeping an eye on Bloo's performance and what not and I must say, I'm happy to see a future mod doing their very best to treat the community with care and compassion, the vibes you give never prevail to give love and smiles to people in the community and I'd be bald to speak for everyone and I'd rather not so personally, I'm thankful to see some improvement in the staff, even if you're MIT. Keep up the good work Bloo!

Now for some reasons for this praise, Bloo's always been up to respond to my reports and take them with much consideration and although Bloo doesn't appear online a lot, Bloo does offer to jump on, every single time I've submitted a report to keep an eye on these wee trouble makers.

Another reason and possibly the biggest reason for this is last night, Thank you Bloo for assisting me with my files so I could attend this Halloween event. You never gave up trying to help me enjoy it with the community, even though you was stumped at how my computer was being a butt, You was resilient to back down from the situation and eventually, with files being sacrificed, You managed to help me with my problem and I'm showing my appreciation with this. Halloween's my kinda Holiday and if there's a Halloween party happening, you can bet your but yo friendly neighbourhood pest of the west is attending. (Even though I was planning on not attending. ^^;) But yes, thank you for all your help Bloo, couldn't have done it without you. <3

Hope this was okay Had more to say but I suddenly became a little sidetracked with someone on Discord. >.>
Hue Stay Blessed and keep showing that the mods care Bloo. You're proving to be perfect Mod Material for the community!
LK ~ Bloo's Lab Rat ^w^
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 12:20:21 pm by LupusK »
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: This is for you!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 12:51:13 pm »
Bloo is an amazing person, she has helped me through a tough time before and she’s a really sweet and caring friend to have. I owe you one Bloo <3
doing what i feel like

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 08:43:37 pm »
Aww thank you, guys ;w; I try my best, so happy I can help you guys!!! <333

You've really no idea how much this means to me ~

You are amazing <3

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 08:45:40 pm »
You deserve it. <3
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 04:56:00 pm »
Bloo is a very sweet, kind and caring individual. She truly tries her best in what she does and it really shows~ Much praise to you Bloo =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Aquillaflyer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Struck by falling tree, initial encounter.
    • Aquillaflyer
    • View Profile
    • Breaking Day
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 04:51:34 am »
Thank you for helping me solve my imgur mystery, Bloo! You're pretty awesome! Even though I'd probably just assume you were too busy with mod stuff for me to try and hit you up/become good friends, that would be something I'd like to do one of these days. You just seem like a decent person, and that's always been a rarity.
I have no clue what I'm doing with my life.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2019, 03:38:24 pm »
Thank you for helping me solve my imgur mystery, Bloo! You're pretty awesome! Even though I'd probably just assume you were too busy with mod stuff for me to try and hit you up/become good friends, that would be something I'd like to do one of these days. You just seem like a decent person, and that's always been a rarity.

Don't be afraid to hit me up! I'm always down to chat c:

You are amazing <3

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 03:44:55 pm »
Bloo, I may only have spoken to you via Discord but you're a pretty dang good staff who isnt afraid to put their
foot down but still have a friendly vibe to them. I praise ya, man. Best of luck to ye