FeralHeart Creations > Other Mods/Creations

Old FeralHeart Animations! (Buttswing!)

(1/3) > >>

Skorpylu:
Hello!

On behalf of the people who voted 'I HATE the new Update' in a poll I did before,
Since you really dislike it, here's the least I can do :3

Here is the link to the original animations: (Buttswing, Headbang with hips moving)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/slt125xy1gvyyr0/cbody.skeleton

This is also for the people that just liked the old animations and want to play around with them once in a while, even if the update is just fine.
Unfortunately I had only saved an extra copy of the canine ones at the time, so I am not in the possession of the previous feline ones. I hope these are good enough though!

{Of course these weren't made by me, all credit goes to the staff & peeps who helped}

That's all, and

Have Fun ;D

[Fixed up and edited post on 2018-03-17]
For any issues regarding this, please either reply to this thread or message me. I'll be glad to help you out ^^

ArcticGalaxy:
This is a very nice thing you have done here! I've heard a lot of people complaining about not having the buttswing anymore and well, here is the answer to their problems! Thanks for making this!

Morgra:
Thank you for this! I personally like the update, but if anyone asks me, i'll be linking them here for their 'old FH animation' needs.

Reaper:
Thanks for making this. :3 I am sure many people will use it.

amythealpha:
Ayyyy thanks! I was literally just thinking, "Hey, wonder if anyone has the old animations still?" +floof

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version