FeralHeart Creations > Other Mods/Creations

Localization for FeralHeart

(1/8) > >>

Insoholic:
Hello, everyone! Let's get started, shall we?

Due to general thoughts that have been popping up over time regarding game translation and localization,
I started working on a project that'd support the including of players from many different cultures and backgrounds.
I wanted to ensure a truly authentic experience for our players - regardless of their nationality.

What's more, game translation and localization also opens doors to advertise FeralHeart worldwide!

Available game translations:

* Spanish (by Kynvuu & bailmint)
* Croatian (by Valar.Morghulis)
* Hungarian (by xSpirit)
* Polish (Transferring)
* French (In Progress)
* Finnish (Transferring)
* Russian (In Progress)

Once downloaded, extract the archive and place all the files you receive into your main FeralHeart folder, replacing if asked.
Please note that it's not technically possible to translate the whole game without access to its source code.

A big thank you to those who helped translate the game!

I'm looking for players who speak fluently one of the following languages to help me translate the game:
- German
- Czech

The game isn't translated in these languages at the moment. If you're interested in helping, please send me a message!

If you have any questions, you may feel free to ask them here in this thread!

Valar.Morghulis:
That is a truly great project, Moon! It will be useful to many people.
I was wondering, what exactly does it do with the game? Is it in-game translated text? If so, could you give some screenshots? I'm quite curious.

Also, I would love to help with the translation, but I don't speak any of these languages. I do speak Croatian, so if you ever need that, feel free to message me
 I have seen lot's of Croatians, Bosnians and Serbians around FH and we all speak a very similar language which all of us three we understand.

Insoholic:

--- Quote from: Valar.Morghulis on November 04, 2018, 11:05:41 pm ---That is a truly great project, Moon! It will be useful to many people.
I was wondering, what exactly does it do with the game? Is it in-game translated text? If so, could you give some screenshots? I'm quite curious.

Also, I would love to help with the translation, but I don't speak any of these languages. I do speak Croatian, so if you ever need that, feel free to message me
 I have seen lot's of Croatians, Bosnians and Serbians around FH and we all speak a very similar language which all of us three we understand.

--- End quote ---

Hello there! Here's a screenshot:

Valar.Morghulis:
Wow, this is so great! I definitely see many users using this feature ♡

Notorious.:
This is a wonderful concept you have here, Moon! Hopefully those who do not speak English use this mod to have a better understanding of FH's features.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version