Help & Guidance > Game Help

cant launch game?

(1/3) > >>

darkcloudz:
i just started today and i downloaded everything on the dowload page but i cant seem to the launch the game at all it just redownloads the setup! even with the page i need open to play the game ):

darkcloudz:
now upon trying to launch the game the screen goes black and said something went wrong ):

Ame88:
Hello! First, I would recommend deleting your FeralHeart folder from your C: drive.

After that, download this already put together folder: Link to Download

Once you download that, open the zip folder and extract the FeralHeart folder (or click and drag it out) that is inside of it to your desktop or your C: drive, or wherever you want to have it.

When everything is said and done you should be able to log into the game just fine so long as you use the Play Game tab and keep it open while you play. Sometimes it takes it a little to connect so keep trying~

darkcloudz:
hello i tried to extract the feralheart folder but either i already did or i simply cant because its not an option ): game still goes black and says feral heart stopped working ):

toonanimals317:
Do you have a method of extracting files like WinRar or 7Zip if your computer doesn't come with an unzip function already?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version