Help & Guidance > Game Help

Which game to download and where? (Returning player)

(1/2) > >>

mistwolf3350:
Hi! So I first started playing Feral Heart in I believe 2012. It's been almost a decade since I last played and I'm wondering where to download it? I see two sites that's this one and feralhea.rt that has Feral Heart Unleashed. Which one do I play? And is it still safe to download since so much time has passed? (I don't know if security has been updated).

Ame88:
Hello~ FU (Unleashed) is an entirely separate game from FeralHeart made by other people. I am unsure about their game and how secure it is, however, if you have any questions regarding it I would recommend heading over there and asking them.

As for FeralHeart, it is 100% safe to download so long as it is from our official download page found here: Link to Page
As of late, our download page has been having a couple issues so we have put together an alternative download, provided in both a Mediafire download as well as a google drive download for your convenience. Those downloads can be found > here < along with some information on the needed .exe, or "patch", we have had to implement due to some issues with the server linking with the application.

danysaurus:

--- Quote from: mistwolf3350 on September 14, 2021, 06:04:23 pm ---Hi! So I first started playing Feral Heart in I believe 2012. It's been almost a decade since I last played and I'm wondering where to download it? I see two sites that's this one and feralhea.rt that has Feral Heart Unleashed. Which one do I play? And is it still safe to download since so much time has passed? (I don't know if security has been updated).

--- End quote ---

Feralheart Unleashed is not affiliated with this feralheart at all. I'm sure Ame has given you all the info you need. Personally I've never had issues with FeralHeart being unsafe, especially considering that it's open source to some people.

Ame88:

--- Quote from: danysaurus on September 15, 2021, 11:53:18 am ----especially considering that it's open source to some people.

--- End quote ---

FH is not open source. Kovu never officially released it's code, however he did do so with Impressive Title. There was never supposed to be more than one FeralHeart.

danysaurus:

--- Quote from: Ame88 on September 15, 2021, 03:05:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: danysaurus on September 15, 2021, 11:53:18 am ----especially considering that it's open source to some people.

--- End quote ---

FH is not open source. Kovu never officially released it's code, however he did do so with Impressive Title. There was never supposed to be more than one FeralHeart.
--- End quote ---

Well, just saying that it's out there to very specific people. Not sure how I'd define it. However, that isn't the point to focus on. Just that if people can access that much of it, why would it have malicious content?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version