Author Topic: Vassia and Eldershade -- Two Free Maps  (Read 3884 times)

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Vassia and Eldershade -- Two Free Maps
« on: June 30, 2015, 09:02:41 pm »
I only made the height maps and added the awesome models that the people here have made. So that is all I will claim as mine. Please don't claim them as your own.  Click the pictures to download. LMK what you think; comments and criticisms are welcome.

Vassia Description:
Not a large map, but big enough for a pack or two friendly ones. There are 3 densites , 2 on the main island and 1 on one of the smaller ones. There is also an outcast den on its own little sandy plot of land.

Mostly standard Firs are used, with some animated firs in there, and animated grass. There are fish, dolphins and sharks around the islands too, along with a few turtles and the like.

Eldershade Description:
It has fish that are posed as if you're eating and/or holding them, some fresh elk kills and a few hares too. Also a waterfall and a huge snake-style-sculpture you can climb that leads up to it (I tested it, so its possible; though I don't remember if I've turned off flying or not.) There are at least 2 major den-sites, 3-4 if you count the rather large isolated ones.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Vassia and Eldershade -- Two Free Maps
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 09:39:48 pm »
It looks like you've put a lot of time and effort into these maps. Nice work. I might mention how lovely a name "Eldershade Forest" is. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Bumpy snow
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 10:14:05 pm »
It looks like you've put a lot of time and effort into these maps. Nice work. I might mention how lovely a name "Eldershade Forest" is. c:

Thanks; it's cause a few of the trees are absolutely huge, and would have to be extremely old to survive that long.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:22:37 pm by susan »

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 11:09:53 pm »
Ah- they look amazing! Really pretty maps with such pretty names. You did a wonderful job. I really love those trees, as well.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Bumpy snow
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 05:50:06 pm »
Thanks :) glad you guys like it them.  I'm probably going to post a few free height-maps soon too.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 06:10:27 pm »
These are most lovey!!
You did a really good job on this one.