Author Topic: New and Definitely Not Improved : Four Years Later  (Read 2909 times)

Krankheit

New and Definitely Not Improved : Four Years Later
« on: May 01, 2017, 03:08:54 am »
What am I still doing here? Honest to God, I haven't got a clue.

Hi, I'm Krankheit. That's German for "sickness", so please, do not touch me. My last introduction post was four years ago and now that is among the fossils of this forum. I'm simply guessing... but I might be a little different from my twelve year old self. I know I didn't change in height, that's for sure.

Alright, now let's see. /scrolls through my old introduction thread/ Whoa, hey. My name is not Amber. That was a total lie. Fooled you. Probably not. Who's name is Amber, anyway. Watch as all of the females named Amber on Feral Heart find this thread. I'm in for it, aren't I?

My real name is Erika. Call me Gifitg, Krankheit, Krank, or Flippy. Don't ever call me 'Kran'.

I can write this down in a more organized fashion for those who don't do so well reading a lot of text. Eye problems, yeah? I don't have any.

• Name: Erika
  • Nicknames: Giftig, Krank, Krankheit, Flippy
  • Age: Sixteen; my birthday is September 8th, not the 14th as I had originally stated.
  • Grade: /counts on fingers/ 10th grade, going into 11th after summer break
  • Location: United States of America. Alright, to anybody who wants to stalk the old introduction post I made - please don't. Don't even read it for your own safety. I turned pretty patriotic as opposed to years ago. I spent twenty minutes out in forty degree weather, in the down pour of a thunderstorm, at night simply to get the American Flag down from the side of the house. It's pretty old and has a hollow pipe holding it. The pipe bent but luckily the flag didn't tear away. When I came inside the house it looked like I had jumped into a swimming pool. Nonetheless, I love America. Yes, even if Donald Trump is president. /angry glare/
  • Personality: Quiet, short-tempered, hateful, judgemental, passionate, closed minded, loves to laugh; basically the opposite of everything I had originally said. And I know somebody will think: oh, it's only a phase. I've been that way back then but I just hid it. Of course, I was way more nicer than I am now but that's only because I had less anger issues. I'm usually pretty calm and respectful if everything is going well. I see a list of personality traits as warnings of how the person can behave.

What do I like? That's a good question.

What do I dislike hate? Oh, honey.

• Anime
And everything else. You will very easily find out what I like and dislike.

Can I just appreciate the fact of how much I've grown. This was back when I was a vegetarian and I said I hated meat factories and usage of guns outside of the military. Ha! I want to hunt and hang antlers on the walls of my own house. I want to own a large collection of knives all displayed in glass casing with a few hardy ones out for self defense. Heck, I want to own a few guns myself. Obviously, there's no need to have assault rifles and sub-machine guns in my own house. I'd carry a few pistols and a hunting rifle, though. I'm hoping to join ROTC in college and join the Army. However, with asthma and quote on quote "major depression" that might be harder to achieve. But, I have joined a gym and I'm working out, mostly cardiovascular right now, in hopes of maybe one day I can surpass those titles.

I've got a few years to go for that decision, though. And if it does fall through then I'm going to make the most of what I can for my high-school years where I'm essentially more free.

- - -

You will most likely find me in game as Flippy. If any of you reading this are a fan of Happy Tree Friends then you are more than welcome to talk to me. I need some fellow fans to converse with. Unless you're those types of fans.

Auf wiederschreiben.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: New and Definitely Not Improved : Four Years Later
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 03:16:27 am »
Hello there Krank c: You seem like an interesting person, and I wish you luck in achieving your dreams~
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 03:17:10 am »
Ha, you like Flippy too? That little critter is my spirit animal. But glad to get to know more about you.

Krankheit

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 03:24:53 am »
Hello there Krank c: You seem like an interesting person, and I wish you luck in achieving your dreams~

Thank you very much. It'll be a lot easier to meet my goals once school is out.

Ha, you like Flippy too? That little critter is my spirit animal. But glad to get to know more about you.

I've loved him since I was eight years old. Not because he's a 'psychopath', but because like me, he has one eye that's smaller than the other when he's in his phase. As a little kid I just wanted somebody to relate to. But, hey, pretty sure I've seen your username around the Grounds. That's the only map I go to since the rest are for role-playing. If you ever feel like talking you can shoot me a whisper or some message on the forum. I swear, I can be friendly.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 03:45:27 am »
Welcome back to the forums! I love your flag story. That takes dedication. Good luck in building yourself up to join the Army!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 08:25:13 am »
Nice to see that you're aspiring to join the army, I know few people who're also aiming to achieve that occupation. Welcome to the FeralHeart forums, Krankheit!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 09:18:21 am »
You want to own a collection of knives?  Nice.  i had one of those once...
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Krankheit

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2017, 11:21:41 am »
Welcome back to the forums! I love your flag story. That takes dedication. Good luck in building yourself up to join the Army!

The flag is wrapped in a towel and sitting in the bathtub. I know my father wants to throw it out but we've never had a flag like that. Our original has been gone for years so we've simply had an empty holder. This is one is pretty large and has a small eagle statue on the tip. And thank you. I'm getting there day by day.

Nice to see that you're aspiring to join the army, I know few people who're also aiming to achieve that occupation. Welcome to the FeralHeart forums, Krankheit!

I have never actually figured out what I wanted to do with my life after high school. I'm interested in a lot of things but nothing is great than the other. There's a whole lot of other factors that made this decision for me but the most dominant one is the fact that leave this world knowing I did something; that I was somebody. Sure, there's thousands upon thousands of soldiers out there and I'm not going to be anymore highly praised than them but I know I'd be the first one in my family. At least I can say I tried at that point.

Sorry, I go on tangents. Thank you for the welcome.

You want to own a collection of knives?  Nice.  i had one of those once...

A collection or just a knife? I have a few butter knives.

My mother is pretty liberal and my father couldn't care less but the dragon, my mother, controls the house. Mostly because she's loud and we want her to stop screaming. She doesn't want me to own any knives or even shoot a gun at a shooting range. Sure, she's the parent and I do respect her decision but how she pushes it is beyond the age of eighteen. Ha, relationship issues.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2017, 01:41:53 pm »
I used to watch Happy Tree Friends between the older kids shoulder when I was in Leisure Center after school. I believe I was only 8 years old. It was a huge shpw in my country back then. (I'm from Dennark)
I remember tons of episodes but sadly not the character names ^^
My favorite episode is where the green soldier goes psycho on his birthday because he sees things that reminds him of the war. :)

That's a long detailed introduction you've made up there, pretty good.
doing what i feel like

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2017, 07:08:46 pm »
Oh! Welcome back to le Feralheart, and our forums love! You seem really cool.
Please check out the most recent update from June ; and most of all -

Have fun! <3
not active here anymore ♡