Author Topic: Kip here  (Read 3026 times)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Kip here
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2017, 05:28:04 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart, Kip! I hope to see you around~
Farewell everyone<3

Offline KipKap

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Boop boop, I'm an All-American Flying foxdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2017, 07:59:19 pm »
Thanks guys ^^

I'm in-game now but I'm rather confused. It appears I'm in a Spanish server? That meaning I'm the only one who speaks English. How do I get to a server of my own language? Thanks. XD

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2017, 08:05:31 pm »
Thanks guys ^^

I'm in-game now but I'm rather confused. It appears I'm in a Spanish server? That meaning I'm the only one who speaks English. How do I get to a server of my own language? Thanks. XD

There aren't different servers in this game. Only one for all of us ^^ By chance are you in the map, Cape of Distant Worlds? A lot of non-English speakers gather in that map.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline virtualmilk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • virtual-milk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2017, 08:05:43 pm »
Thanks guys ^^

i think you're just in a map or area where a lot of people are non-english speaking
i'm pretty sure there's only one server with people speaking many languages, so you probably just happen to be in an area with people speaking spanish
try wandering through the maps, you'll definitely find tons of people in the grounds speaking a lot of languages, with the majority being english
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:08:13 pm by virtualmilk »

-
memes bring me immense joy

if you see me in-game, feel free to say hello

Offline KipKap

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2017, 08:10:04 pm »
Thanks guys ^^

There aren't different servers in this game. Only one for all of us ^^ By chance are you in the map, Cape of Distant Worlds? A lot of non-English speakers gather in that map.

Oh yes, Cape of Distant Worlds, that's where I was.
How do I get onto different maps?

also, if I close out of the game, will my characters be saved?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:13:28 pm by KipKap »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 08:55:07 pm »
Thanks guys ^^

Take a look at this guide and you'll be able to find your way around in no time!

And yes, your characters automatically save after you have created them!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline KipKap

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 09:59:10 pm »
Thanks guys ^^

Take a look at this guide and you'll be able to find your way around in no time!

And yes, your characters automatically save after you have created them!

That's very helpful, thanks! :3

So, one more thing. I'm kind of having a hard time joining groups and socializing, it seems no one responds to me in chat. Any tips?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2017, 10:16:39 pm »
It honestly depends on the time of day, usually between the hours of 18:00 and 00:00 on weekdays, that's when the activity starts to rise, and usually stays that way for a while. High-peak activity is mostly seen on weekends, though. I usually just drop a few questions in the chat to try and start a conversation. Usually people don't make social-groups, but I believe you will have the best luck socializing in The Grounds, as that's where people tend to be the most. If you ever see me in-game (I'm usually on Buffy, sometimes Ginger), then I'm open for chat! I suppose you need to be the first one to make the move, unless there are conversations going already, then perhaps you can join in one that you find interesting!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline KipKap

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2017, 10:27:24 pm »
It honestly depends on the time of day, usually between the hours of 18:00 and 00:00 on weekdays, that's when the activity starts to rise, and usually stays that way for a while. High-peak activity is mostly seen on weekends, though. I usually just drop a few questions in the chat to try and start a conversation. Usually people don't make social-groups, but I believe you will have the best luck socializing in The Grounds, as that's where people tend to be the most. If you ever see me in-game (I'm usually on Buffy, sometimes Ginger), then I'm open for chat! I suppose you need to be the first one to make the move, unless there are conversations going already, then perhaps you can join in one that you find interesting!

Okay, thanks. :3