Author Topic: LadyRR Biography~ Lets get to know Iris! :D [5/25/17]  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Lady_RavenRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • RavenBlackRose1996
    • View Profile
    • The Kreptic Circle
LadyRR Biography~ Lets get to know Iris! :D [5/25/17]
« on: May 25, 2017, 09:34:07 am »
Hey Everyone, I'm attempting to be a little more active and out there on these forums so I thought it would be time to finally write up a bio about myself so you guys get to know a little bit more about me! So here we go~!

The Basic Stuff!
-------------------
Name-
-------
Madison (Maddie), A lot of people besides my parents call me Maddie, But please just call me Iris in game. It's so weird to hear my name instead of Iris xD

Female

20 (July 15th 1996)

Appearance
---------------
Brown eyes, REALLY LONG brown hair (Past my butt long. Yes I sit on it when i sit on a chair.), Pale-ish? Ever since High school I haven't gotten a decent tan in a long time! Give me 5 hours in the sun ill be tan again eassssilyyy!

Height
---------
5'5 Pretty average! I kinda wish i could be shorter honestly!

Relationship
----------------
Yes, I have a boyfriend! And we've been together since October 6th of 2011! Almost 6 Years!

Siblings
---------
NONE~ Only child and i'm perfectly ok with that!

School/Work?
----------------
I'm currently not in school no. I rather not waste money on college when I have no idea what it is i wanna do, So for now i just work! Currently I work at Petsmart, But I'm trying to find a new job.

Pets
------
-Deep breath- 12 cats, 2 dogs, 9 chickens, 2 rats, 2 horses, 3 beta fish, a bunch of tropical fish, crested gecko, leopard gecko, Leachie gecko.

Hobbies
----------
Cosplaying and Photography! (Does RP also count as a hobby? If so RP -w- )

Sleeping, Being on my computer, Having friends around me, RP-ing, Receiving art from others. I love getting art. I treasure and hoard it all, Seafood, Animals, German Shepherds, Earth Science, reading, cheesy romance animes/mangas/movies/books. I'm a hopeless romantic. Rats, TERA, getting to meet knew people, laughing, making others happy, being able to help, being helpful, helping others, Horse back riding, spring, fall, Winter, Halloween, Ocean, Stormy weather, swimming

Dislikes
---------
Yelling, Spiders, being talked about without knowing (Trust issues heh), bullies, Being lied to, Procrastination, having to pay bills, school, customer service/retail, rude people, Hamsters, Parakeets, Summer, math, being scolded, driving, being lost, leaving home, People who drive 20 in a 50!!! :U, getting cut off, being annoyed repeatedly, nightmares, anxiety, Tumblr.

Favorite Color(s)
----------------
Purrrrrpleeeeee, But I also really like black, red, and white.

Favorite Drink
-----------------
Dr.pepperrrr~! And water. When i want to be healthy.

Favorite Animal(s)
--------------------
Horses, Rats, and dogs.

Favorite Book/Series
----------------
I think right now I have 2? I will always love the Blue is for Nightmares series. It's amazing and you should read it. Another really good series is the Delirium Series!

Favorite Movie
-----------------
I don't really know if I have a favorite movie? Just because it changes so often. At this moment I think Wolf Children is my favorite right now. It was so good and made me so sad but also made my heart feel so happyyyy.

Favorite Music
-----------------
I love all types of music honestly. Um i'm not a real fan of rap though just ehhh. I really enjoy listening to Set it Off, P!ATD, Fall out boy, Green Day, Rush, Lady gaga, Mystery skulls, Carrie underwood, Katy Perry, Melanie Martinez, He is We, Simon Curtis, Ken Ashcorp, My Chemical Romance. Yea my music is ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Favorite Manga
------------------
Hana To Akuma. Nothing can beat it. Ever.

Favorite Anime
------------------
Gosh, I'm torn between Toradora and Owari No Seraph I enjoy them both. I really enjoyed Toradora though.

Favorite Youtubers
-----------------------
Game Grumps, Markiplier, Jenna Marbles, Simply Nailogical, uberhaxornova, the creatures, ImmortalHD, Gassy Mexican, Seananners, a bunch more i cant think of!

Feral Heart Info
-------------------

How long Have I been on FH
-----------------------------------
I joined Feral Heart April 21st of 2011 so 6 years!

Character I'm Usually on
------------------------------
Iris BTEC, If I'm not on Iris you can also find me on Vivian.

First Group I joined
-----------------------
My first group I ever joined was called The Silver Blood Pack, and my character was named Raven!

Current Main Group
-----------------
The current group I'm apart of is The Kreptic Circle. I'm an admin for the group so I'm always on Iris my character that is apart of that group! Feel free to ask me any questions about it!

Where do I usually hang out?
----------------------------------
You can either find me sitting in Ficho with my group or chatting away/Advertising in the grounds!

Just some more Random Info and Personality!
---------------------------------------------------------

Some other just random things about me I was born and raised in Northern California in a very small town outside of Sacramento (Literally no one knows my cow town), Ever since I was little I have always love and wanted to be around horses and I started riding around 8 years old? I got my first horse named Rowdy in 2006 then I got my second horse Roxy just a year later! I can ride both English and western but I prefer western! Other thing's I love to do is cosplaying! I've been doing cosplay for a few years now since 2013? 2012? I can't remember! But my first cosplay was Terezi from Homestuck (I've since grown out of that fandom) My most recent cosplay is Chess Belle From Owari no seraph! If you want to see my of my cosplays my Instagram is Lady_RavenRose I post all my cosplay pictures there! If any of you guys ever go to conventions the main convention i go to is in Sacramento and it's called SacAnime! So if you guys go we should say hi to each other! In my last two years of high school i was on my schools swim team! And I really wish I could be on a swim team again, It was so much fun and i got such an AMAZING tan. I honestly really miss the last few years of high school.

Um overall personality wise I think I'm decently out going? I'm very easy going and tend to get along well with others or I try to at least! Before joining FH I used to be relatively shy and quiet. But I'm very open now. I think working in retail helped with my shyness also kinda? Though I do tend to have a bit of trust issues? So I can be very cautious about things or I will have a guard up. I say sorry A LOT LOL. So If I say sorry a lot to you... I'm sorry? xD But yea, it's just a nervous habit I'm always worried I'm annoying someone or bugging them! I'm trying to get myself out of being so worried all the time but its difficult ><

My face!
------------

Normal self!

Cosplayyying~!

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: LadyRR Biography~ Lets get to know Iris! :D [5/25/17]
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 09:48:30 am »
I now know all your secretzzzzzzzzz! cccc:<

And dangit, I wish I could cosplay like you. But I just do not have the looks nor talent for it. cx I'm an ugly, talentless potato.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 03:18:21 pm »
Not another Maddie I know! D; Too many Maddie's. It's an invasion! RUNNNNNNNN!
Other than that, you're absolutely gorgeous- and I adore your cosplay work. c:

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 03:24:57 pm »
Beautiful bio, Iris! It was lovely reading about you; I can def relate to a lot of your likes and dislikes xD You look gorgeous! And your cosplaying skills are on point omg<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.