Author Topic: Hi, I'm a returning player!  (Read 2047 times)

Offline Keegui

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm a returning player!
« on: July 08, 2017, 04:13:44 am »
Hello there!

I'm not sure if anyone would remember me, but I was formerly luckypup551. I used to play Feral Heart a lot when I was younger (13-15), and it was by far one of my favorite games; I could spend hours on it... But as I got older, life got in the way, and I sorta fell out of role-playing. Gosh, did I miss it here... Sometimes it even brought me to tears when I remembered all the fun memories. I'm 18 now, and I must admit, I felt a little reluctant to join again because of my age. But living in fear of what others think is no way to live! I'm happy to be back here, and I can't wait to start new adventures with my old O.C.s, and maybe even new ones (though it's gonna be difficult adjusting to those new maps)!

A little about me...
I'm very shy, but also very friendly. I don't usually initiate conversations in fear of being ignored or told off, but I'm always open to talking! <3 I'm also a HUGE kid at heart. I collect Tamagotchis, stuffed animals, Pokemon merchandise, and Animal Crossing stuff, too! I love to sing, but I'm way too shy to possibly pursue it as a career. Instead, I dream of working with animals! :D

I've always loved role-playing- specifically as animals. I don't know, humans just aren't as interesting to me. I have to be one every single day! Hahaha! Feral Heart has always been my go-to game for role-playing because it gives me that opportunity to bring my characters to life. I'm not sure if I'd necessarily identify as a furry, but all my O.C.s are wolves; and I love Feral Heart because I don't feel so alone in that, ya know?

Anywho, if I keep writing, I'll have to do book signings at Barnes & Noble. Heheh! ;D I can't wait to meet you all! <3

Positive Vibes,
Keegan (Keegui)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm a returning player!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 04:39:52 am »
Welcome back Keegan! You seem like a really fun person to talk to. And, by the way, a lot of us are older. Don't feel out of place ^^ Heck, i'm 20.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy revisiting the game and exploring the maps with your old characters. Maybe i'll see ya around some time!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 05:45:46 am »
Hello there and welcome back! Don't be shy of your age because FH has a wide range of ages among the users c: I hope you have fun roleplaying again!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Keegui

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 05:51:32 am »
Thank you, Morgra! It's very relieving to know that I'm not alone with my age... It seriously made me consider not coming back, but I don't think it's healthy to care about what others think of me that much. :) And I hope to see you around to! Thank you so much again! <3

Hello, Kikiorylandia! Thank you for the welcome back! :D I'll try not to. I'm quite shy in general, so I may have a hard time trying to talk with people in-game... ^u^' <3 I'm definitely happy to be back, though!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 06:59:55 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, Keegui!
I hope that your experiences with FeralHeart will make you less shy and more confident around this community, and if you ever need someone to talk about your troubles, there are plenty of friendly people around willing to chat in private and help you relax, get used to everyone's weirdness, and start to open up. c:

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Keegui

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 11:44:01 am »
Thank you so much for the welcome, Shurtle! <3 All of you are so sweet! I'm very anxious to begin role-playing and getting more involved in the community! I've already linked up with a past friend, which was super nice!

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 12:25:44 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I'm quite a nooby to FH still as I only joined at the start of the year, but if you ever need help or just want to talk, PM me or whisper me if you see me in game!
I must also bring up that your avatar is very pretty!<3

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 06:45:17 pm »
Welcome back to Feralheart!
I, and others hope you can become comfortable here, and I'm always open to chat if you ever need a friend to lean on! You seem like a funny and sweet person. Also;

Beautiful avatar! Enjoy the updates <3 c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Keegui

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2017, 06:51:32 pm »
Thank you so much, Arreze! I'll definitely keep that in mind!
And about my avatar- thank you! I'm not very good at drawing, so I kinda have to resort to using screenshots. ouo' <3

And thank you, Accailia!! Goodness, you guys are so incredibly sweet! Makes me glad to have joined the forums (I never used them prior to- well- yesterday). :)
And I'm so flattered that my avatar has garnered this attention! Honestly, it's nothing compared to your guys' fabulous avis, but knowing that it's decent enough to be complimented is just.... o////u////o Makes my day so much better! Thank you guys! <3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2017, 07:08:12 pm »
Thank you so much, Arreze! I'll definitely keep that in mind!
And about my avatar- thank you! I'm not very good at drawing, so I kinda have to resort to using screenshots. ouo' <3

And thank you, Accailia!! Goodness, you guys are so incredibly sweet! Makes me glad to have joined the forums (I never used them prior to- well- yesterday). :)
And I'm so flattered that my avatar has garnered this attention! Honestly, it's nothing compared to your guys' fabulous avis, but knowing that it's decent enough to be complimented is just.... o////u////o Makes my day so much better! Thank you guys! <3

You're so very welcome, you seem so friendly and I'd love to be friends sometime! <3 <3 Glad to make your day better!! c:
Don't hesitate to PM me or find me in-game if you ever want to talk.
not active here anymore ♡