Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Waveclaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Greeting, I am Waveclaw, Leader of <<LeafClan>>
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: July 09, 2017, 07:47:34 am »
Hello! I am new to this game. Can anyone tell me what can I do in the game?
The lapping wave sharpens my claws.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 08:45:56 am »
First of all, welcome to FeralHeart Fireheart11!
There is a variety of things to do in-game, such as meeting and making new friends, joining and roleplaying with the fellow floofs of the community, creating characters using a feline/canine model and having spectacular colours, markings and items, creating additional mods to the game such as making alterations to your FeralHeart interface, and plenty more! I've only listed a few, and you're more than encouraged to find out what other opportunities this game offers you.

Also be sure to check out the
Game Rules
 and making sure you're up-to-date with what's acceptable/unacceptable behaviour in this game. Have fun!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 09:25:21 am »
Explore downloaded maps is one thing you can do.  i had about 9,000 of them at once stage.  There was some very creative minds out there once.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Waveclaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Greeting, I am Waveclaw, Leader of <<LeafClan>>
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 01:31:49 pm »
Thanks!
The lapping wave sharpens my claws.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 03:08:59 pm »
Warm welcome to FeralHeart! Shurtle and Kuri already outlined some great features of the game for you to look in to ^^

In my opinion, every new player should really get a feel for all of the game's maps, play around in the character creator and join in a roleplay or two. Or, instead of a roleplay, just make conversation! That is how a lot of users start out. After you have explored around and would like to do more with FeralHeart, check out how to make presets which are custom skins for your characters. You can also look around for some free-to-download presets if you see one you like and want to try other people's presets out. Along with presets are custom maps, as Kuri stated. Check out the Maps board and look around. There should be download instructions that come with most maps. All portals to access custom maps are located in the map, Cape of Distant Worlds.

As for events here, we do host seasonal parties and occasional movie nights for you to attend with the rest of the community. Everyone throughout FeralHeart is invited to attend these. Our current upcoming event is our 2017 Summer Party. We will have a custom map with some energetic music playing. These parties, just for the gathering of members together itself, are a lot of fun. For more information about the FeralHeart Summer Party 2017, click here. The party will be held on July 22nd at 5:00 PM Eastern.

Along with the game and it's many entertaining aspects, I would explore the site and forums! There are lots of artwork, videos, stories, poems, member biographies and so much more to look through on here!

I hope you have a great time here in FeralHeart! Don't be shy to ask us any questions you may have on our Help boards or contact a member of staff if you think the question you need to ask is something that we would be able to answer.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:12:07 pm by Morgra »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 05:19:54 pm »
Hello there and welcome to FH! If you happen to spot me in-game, don't hesitate to stop by and say hello~ c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 05:21:58 pm »
First off, welcome to Feralheart!

I would definetely look into some of the things Morgra, Kuri, and Shurtle mentioned above, you can do a lot here forum and game wise! Since they've covered mostly everything I hope you have fun exploring all of these events, maps, and character creations! I look forward to seeing what you come up with c: Have fun and be sure to follow the rules<333
not active here anymore ♡

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 04:42:47 am »
Welcome to Feralheart!
Please don't hesitate to say hello to any of us here, I hope the game treats you well and the community treats you even better!

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy