Author Topic: Vortex Returns!  (Read 2288 times)

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Vortex Returns!
« on: July 11, 2017, 05:00:48 am »
HELLO!

I, VortexAlive, have returned to the land of the living... and I'm here to stay! :D
"It's not just a game... It's home... and they aren't just random people... They're family, which means I care." - me 2017

--- Return message ---
HEY EVERYONE!!! ^.^!

I'm not new, I'm a returning member.

Guess who's back!? and with a titanium mindset too! Wonder where I can get one of those...*Quick-speaking* but anyway how have you all been? What have y'all been up to? How have things changed? What's new? What's old? What are all the hot topics today?! I've missed you all so much! It broke my heart to make the decision to leave a while back... I never wanted that, but I felt it was necessary to overcome my biggest obstacle, which I unfortunately did not do. I'm going to make it though, and I hope everyone else does to! There are so many things I want to do that I might be in overdrive for a long while, with so much unused energy to! *BREATHES* ... I took a peek at a few things around from when I left, I'm a little saddened to think Silverside was released the way that it was and remember how poorly I did with that items pack thing... the first is so unfinished(1/10th according to my old plans and I did so poorly with the heightmap, I don't see mountains and waterfalls like I first imagined it... and the second went up in flames... I'm also very happy though, the messages in the post mentioning my leave were too much for me to go without tears, ok I might be a bit emotional but when you think you're alone and failing at every turn... it's hard not to be. I'm so excited to be back and can't wait to start making a difference again! I'm curious to know, what do you all think I should do first? OH I KNOW! *Creates a biography* Ok besides that? xD

I MISSED YOU!!! ;-;!

tl;dr = Hey I'm back and want to hang out, chat and do things, leave a comment, look me up on Skype or Discord(uhh after 8am though lol) and/or pm me and say hellooooo-fades out-! :D

===== !!! END OF POST !!! =====
wait...(open)... coffee, ctrl-c(copy), coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, ctrl+v(paste), ctrl-c, ctrl+v, ctrl+v, ctrl+v, ctrl+v, ctrl+v, ctrl+v, copy n' paste the COFFEE!!! =P
c[~] c[~] c[~] c[~] c[~] c[~] c[~] c[~] ctrl+s(save), alt+F4(close)! oops... that was my internet tab. XD
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Vortex Returns!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 05:19:11 am »
Welcome back Vortex!!! It has been awhile. I'm so happy to see you returning. And, for whatever is going on in your life, you have an outstanding positive attitude about it. It's hard to stay positive in tough times but it is really the best we can do for ourselves. ^^ Be proud of yourself for simply staying strong.

As for FeralHeart, not much has been going on other than our usual events and occurrences. We have had a few movie showings and still plan on many more to come. The FeralHeart Summer Party is coming up on July 22nd at 5 PM Eastern. For the thread with more information, click the ticket in my signature (and a lot of other users' signatures xD). We're collecting presets so your first returning activity could be to create your preset for the party if you plan on attending.

Hope to see you around ingame soon. Once again, glad to see you back.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 05:23:00 am by Morgra »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 05:19:43 am »
Was wondering if you're return.
So what things will you make now?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 05:28:44 am »

Hey Morgra, thanks! Sweet an event right around the corner and I've been wanting to make a new preset so this is perfect!

I know, it's been a while but hi Kuri!. I think I'll be making a new preset first now... as soon as the coffee finishes. :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 06:17:31 am »
Vortex! It's nice seeing you around here again ^^ Welcome back!!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 06:41:37 am »
Hallo Kiki! Good to see you to! :D

*I'm removing the quote text to keep it from being messy, that's why they're blank. xD

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 09:19:21 am »
It's nice to see you again, VortexAlive!
I hope you'll overcome this large obstacle, and just know that many people are around you to help you if you need it- don't be afraid to send any of us a Private Message or over Skype/Discord, wherever you are when you need some moral support. Can't wait to see what plans you have for FeralHeart, you've offered much to the community already and even though that item pack and some maps didn't go according to plan, I'm certain success will start to rise up through your works. I can't wait to see you around in-game and here on the forums again. c:

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2017, 09:36:47 am »
gradient_0.png gradient_1.png gradient_2.png gradient_3.png

wait... that's not right...

Aha! Hey Shurtle, good to see you again and thanks very much! As for my FH plans, that bit at the top is me making a preset. xD

There are other plans now to! But I'll let the plans unfold as I do things. =P

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 03:04:24 pm »
Ayy, the Vortex is back!
You may not remember me but I was formerly Regularities, we didn't speak much but I always knew you were kind.
Don't be afraid to see hi to me if you see me in-game! c:

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 03:56:06 pm »
Ayyyee, Vortex!
Welcome back my friend. As others have stated a few get togethers have happened and new MOTS but nothing more to say the least! I hope you find this transition easy, please PM me if you need any help! Welcome back again! <3 <3
not active here anymore ♡