Author Topic: Been waiting so long...  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Foxfall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Been waiting so long...
« on: July 13, 2017, 02:55:11 am »
It happened...

I woke up early before work and laid in bed, sighing at my pillow. I had stayed up late that night, refreshing my browser every so often. A thought crossed my mind. I wonder if I could view the FH registration page from my cellular device? I unplugged my phone and lazily typed in the search bar, really only half awake. I clicked on the first link and waited for the slow iphone to load.

There it was: the registration box. I stared in amazement and, heart pounding, typed in a username, password, and email. It worked!!

Hello out there; you who had decided to click on this topic...
I'm Foxfall and I have been waiting almost since this unique game began to join Feral Heart. First, I was too young. Then, I had junior and senior year on top of community college. Then, I didn't have a computer. Then, I began applying for colleges and traveling. Then, I started working full-time. And, soon, I'll be making my way to my very first dorm.
But, that morning, my giddy little kid self began curling her toes and dancing with glee. Feral Heart! I'm registered! It's downloaded! Is this real?

I must say, despite this little narrative and the time it took, I'm absolutely tripping over myself to start here. I'm trying to learn everything so fast and completely forgot to introduce myself. I know I'm new to your little family, but I really hope to learn more about you all. Okay, I'll let you go now. Thank you for reading my introduction (long as it may be). Maybe leave a little note of your own? I'd love to know who's out there in this little jungle of topics~

Seeya  ;D

*Side Note, I have work in the morning so won't be on until probably 4 or 5 o'clock EST*

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Been waiting so long...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 03:04:26 am »
Hey there Foxfall, welcome to FeralHeart! I hope to see you in game some time and hope you enjoy the game! :D

If you need help with anything the help section is a great place to start: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?board=37.0

Happy gaming! ^.^
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 03:44:11 am »
Hello there and welcome to FeralHeart~ Have fun in the game!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 05:31:15 am »
Hi there and welcome to FeralHeart! I'm glad you are finally able to join us after such a long wait <3 I can see this is really exciting for you! Don't be shy to ask any questions if you so have any or just say hello if you see me ingame ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 11:00:40 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart, Foxfall!
I'm glad excitement courses through your veins at the idea of finally being able to explore the awesome world of FeralHeart, I hope to see you in-game!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 04:05:33 pm »
Welcome!
Glad that you could get an account and join us all, if you ever have any questions about the forums or game matters just ask!
And your story is quite an interesting one, you'd make some really interesting stories, I bet.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Foxfall

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 09:40:22 pm »
Hello there and welcome to FeralHeart~ Have fun in the game!
Thank you! I certainly will!

Welcome!
Glad that you could get an account and join us all, if you ever have any questions about the forums or game matters just ask!
And your story is quite an interesting one, you'd make some really interesting stories, I bet.

Storytelling is my favorite pastime~ Whether fictional or not, I'm always willing to hear or tell a tale. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to FeralHeart, Foxfall!
I'm glad excitement courses through your veins at the idea of finally being able to explore the awesome world of FeralHeart, I hope to see you in-game!

Thank you! I cannot wait to actually delve in~

Hey there Foxfall, welcome to FeralHeart! I hope to see you in game some time and hope you enjoy the game! :D

If you need help with anything the help section is a great place to start: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?board=37.0

Happy gaming! ^.^

That is perfect; thank you so much for the link! I'll be sure to look over it :)

Hi there and welcome to FeralHeart! I'm glad you are finally able to join us after such a long wait <3 I can see this is really exciting for you! Don't be shy to ask any questions if you so have any or just say hello if you see me ingame ^^

Will do! Thank you!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 10:21:35 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart, FoxFall!
I can almost feel the excitement with you just by reading your post! I am so happy you were finally able to join our lovely community! Please do not hesitate to PM me or anything if you ever need a friend or help! Have a blast! <3 <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Foxfall

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 11:13:41 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart, FoxFall!
I can almost feel the excitement with you just by reading your post! I am so happy you were finally able to join our lovely community! Please do not hesitate to PM me or anything if you ever need a friend or help! Have a blast! <3 <3

Thank you so so much! I definitely will~

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 11:16:41 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart! I must say that your narrative experience is quite an interesting one, and I'm glad you were able to catch that sneaky Registration. You seem like a lovely person, and I hope to see you in the game. I hope you enjoy what Feral Heart has to offer!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.