Author Topic: A Very Late Hello  (Read 2323 times)

Offline Silvestria

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • HiddenDeception
    • View Profile
A Very Late Hello
« on: July 16, 2017, 07:15:04 pm »
So, I just wanted to say hello to the Feral Heart community here! I'm not new or anything as I've been a member since 2012 and I've had several accounts since joining, but this is my first and most often used account. I have also been in more roleplays than my brain can possibly remember. All of that aside though, I'm happy to say that I aim to become more active here on the forums (since I'd been already stalking the site daily for a while now xD) and maybe make some new friends here as well as in-game. Anyways that's my short introduction and I hope everyone has a great day!

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: A Very Late Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 07:17:16 pm »
Well, welcome to the forum side of FeralHeart!
As you've probably noticed the forums are very helpful for map making, presets, and the like.
If you ever have any issues you're best bet is to PM a staff member, anyway, I hope you have a nice time around here!

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 07:23:02 pm »
Well hello Silvestria, hope you've been enjoying the game and welcome to the forums! =)
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Foxfall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 07:38:40 pm »
Hi Silvestria; welcome to the forum side of things! I hope all goes well as you delve into the sea of threads and that you make plenty of great friends~

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 07:58:11 pm »
Hello there. Welcome to the forums! Happy to see some new faces around here. Especially ones that are fond of the game and have been around for a while. I hope you have a great time looking around and browsing everything there is to offer here (even though it seems you've already been doing that a bit xD). It might be fun for you to look into uploading some of your ingame screenshots or making a biography about yourself or describing some of your roleplay characters. There's a place on the forums for each of those types of posts! ^^ Take care
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 08:14:11 pm »
Welcome to the forum side of things, love!
We hope you enjoy the forum life if you choose to become more active in it! I will be here if you ever need a friend, you seem really really nice! Have fun around our forum and take some of the advice Morgra gave you! <3 We have lots of fun things you can post in!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 09:12:40 pm »
A warm welcome to you. It's never too late to offer an introduction. c: I hope you enjoy the forum side of things with Feral Heart.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 12:00:49 am »
Welcome to the FH forums, I hope to see you around~ c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Silvestria

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • HiddenDeception
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 11:56:08 am »
Well, welcome to the forum side of FeralHeart!
As you've probably noticed the forums are very helpful for map making, presets, and the like.
If you ever have any issues you're best bet is to PM a staff member, anyway, I hope you have a nice time around here!

Hi Silvestria; welcome to the forum side of things! I hope all goes well as you delve into the sea of threads and that you make plenty of great friends~

Well hello Silvestria, hope you've been enjoying the game and welcome to the forums! =)

Hello there. Welcome to the forums! Happy to see some new faces around here. Especially ones that are fond of the game and have been around for a while. I hope you have a great time looking around and browsing everything there is to offer here (even though it seems you've already been doing that a bit xD). It might be fun for you to look into uploading some of your ingame screenshots or making a biography about yourself or describing some of your roleplay characters. There's a place on the forums for each of those types of posts! ^^ Take care

Welcome to the forum side of things, love!
We hope you enjoy the forum life if you choose to become more active in it! I will be here if you ever need a friend, you seem really really nice! Have fun around our forum and take some of the advice Morgra gave you! <3 We have lots of fun things you can post in!

A warm welcome to you. It's never too late to offer an introduction. c: I hope you enjoy the forum side of things with Feral Heart.

Welcome to the FH forums, I hope to see you around~ c:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2017, 12:25:18 pm »
Welcome to the forum, Silvestria! I hope you find stuff of your interest over here.
I look forward to seeing you around. c:

Signature art by Kynvuu