Author Topic: What to do on Feral Heart?  (Read 2401 times)

Offline wynimations7

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
What to do on Feral Heart?
« on: January 29, 2018, 12:24:24 am »
Hi! I just got this game and I'm wondering what exactly you do in it. I've explored the maps, but I'm not quite the most social person,, so I'm sort of afraid of talking to ppl lmao.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: What to do on Feral Heart?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 12:29:24 am »
I don't really play the game anymore (last time I played was when they had bonfire island and stuff >_<). But I can remember some stuff I did on my first time. I randomly said hi to everyone and I got everyone at a mating centre to headbang ;D

OK maybe not helping but hey welcome! I'm sure others can give you better advice lmao xp

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 12:39:26 am »
Pretty sure i met you today.  You see... back in the day this was considered a sandbox of an animal game, so what you did is pretty much up to you.
Many people use it as a 3D chat.  Others gather friends and play animal thing.. act out fantasies from their head, or just download maps & mods for something to do.

Personally, In 2016 i was injured and couldn't create 3D things IRL & was like "What was that game from the old days?" found my way here, crafted things in digital 3D, added textures & scripts & low & behold, could run around in a digital world of my own making.  Now i just make weird videos & stuff.

So try a few things, find what makes you happy. And if you don't like it, find a new thing to try.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline wynimations7

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 12:42:07 am »
Pretty sure i met you today.  You see... back in the day this was considered a sandbox of an animal game, so what you did is pretty much up to you.
Many people use it as a 3D chat.  Others gather friends and play animal thing.. act out fantasies from their head, or just download maps & mods for something to do.

Personally, In 2016 i was injured and couldn't create 3D things IRL & was like "What was that game from the old days?" found my way here, crafted things in digital 3D, added textures & scripts & low & behold, could run around in a digital world of my own making.  Now i just make weird videos & stuff.

So try a few things, find what makes you happy. And if you don't like it, find a new thing to try.

Ahh hi! And thank you,,, I'll start using it as a place to talk to friends and maybe rp sometimes lmao,,

Offline wynimations7

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 12:42:21 am »
I don't really play the game anymore (last time I played was when they had bonfire island and stuff >_<). But I can remember some stuff I did on my first time. I randomly said hi to everyone and I got everyone at a mating centre to headbang ;D

OK maybe not helping but hey welcome! I'm sure others can give you better advice lmao xp

Ahh its ok lmao

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2018, 04:41:44 am »
Welcome to our little community c: My suggestion in order to make friends is to hang around the forums and soon enough you'll be able to recognize regular forum users in the game and it will be easier to talk to them then!
Farewell everyone<3

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2018, 09:40:07 am »
oo hi there!
Well what I usually do in FH is just talk to people, meet new friends.
And don't be shy, most people here are very friendly!
Even if someone doesn't seem friendly don't get discouraged c:

Also, I like to download new maps and explore them, It's so much fun!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2018, 03:58:20 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart, wynimations7!!

I understand the social part that you mentioned, it can be scary! We are all for the most part sweethearts and if you ever need a friend just message me! <3 Have fun!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline wynimations7

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 10:24:40 pm »

I understand the social part that you mentioned, it can be scary! We are all for the most part sweethearts and if you ever need a friend just message me! <3 Have fun!
Heck thank you so much! I'll keep that in mind!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 10:27:58 pm »

Heck thank you so much! I'll keep that in mind!

Hecccc, you're welcome friend! I hope it's fun for you. <333
not active here anymore ♡