Author Topic: The Old Face From a Different Place  (Read 1353 times)

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
The Old Face From a Different Place
« on: February 21, 2018, 09:36:39 pm »
Nyello

Hello! <3 So.... I don't recall ever making an introduction for myself when I first joined, but I may as well since I'm more-or-less coming back to the game. I joined all the way back in 2012 on Feb 19, so I've been around for approx. 6 years! A /lot/ has changed since then, of course. I was most active before the big update with all the new maps- I knew my way around them like the back of my hand, and I knew where to find what/who I was looking for. I've been in quite a few groups, but the biggest one was probably Clans of New Beginnings, which I was in up until I eventually (though kinda unofficially) left the game. I /kind of/ got back into FH for a little bit after I heard of the update and joined Creatures of Yugere (back when they were still on FH), but then I left again.

But now, I'm finally back! (Mostly thanks to an RP called Age of Clans, as I know some people there from CoNB and had to join!) Please forgive me if I appear extremely lost- unlike the old maps which I could practically recall every tree from memory, I have basically no idea where I'm going, and I know for sure I haven't yet seen all the new maps.

I'll usually be playing as Nightspirit, my Age of Clans character, but if you see me in the maps, chances are I'll be playing as Lillie, a FH OC of mine I've been intending to use for a while. However, I'll probably show up as different characters every now and then, too.

OH, I should probably mention- while I'm now known as FirecrackerTNT both in-game and on the forum, for many years I was known as amythealpha, so if you see FirecrackerTNT, know that it's actually me, Amy!

... Please help, I'm so lost-
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Valar.Morghulis

Re: The Old Face From a Different Place
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 09:51:03 pm »
Heyyyyyyyy
Glad to see more old faces coming back to the game! :D
If you want I can show you around the new maps? C:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 04:32:46 pm by Valar.Morghulis »

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 09:57:41 pm »
Hey! :D

Thanks so much for the offer! I'm heading offline for a bit, though ^^" But I'll probably need help later on, so if you have some free time and we're both online (and you're still willing to show me around, of course) please let me know! <3
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 10:02:55 pm »
I actually think I remember you. Your user looks familiar anyway. But welcome back either way! Hoping you get settled and enjoy it here once again!

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 10:06:48 pm »
Hey! :D

Thanks so much for the offer! I'm heading offline for a bit, though ^^" But I'll probably need help later on, so if you have some free time and we're both online (and you're still willing to show me around, of course) please let me know! <3

Of course! I'll add you in game c:

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 05:16:44 am »
Welcome back! And no worries about not knowing your way around the maps, we've all been there ^^ You'll learn your way around in no time!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline LexiChan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 12:51:40 pm »
Welcome back to Feral Heart! :3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 04:19:44 pm »
Welcome back to Feralheart! You'll find your way around in no time plus there are loads of helpful floofs around to help! Have fun! <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 02:22:24 am »
Aaaaa jeez I should've checked this earlier- Thanks everyone! <3 <3 <3