Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2582 times)

Offline Karasu.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Just call me Kara or Ra or whatever you want.
    • Karasufang
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: March 16, 2018, 12:18:37 pm »
Hello, my name is Karasu.

Feel free to call me Kar or Ra. Unless you have your own nickname for me, I will answer it.

I used to play IT serves and Fh on a very old account walked away from it due to life and needed a refresh start. I have returned playing IT again.

I'm from Georgia in the United States, so my country accent will come out. Apologizes in advance.

Lol no I wont say my age. Unless your just that curious and it won't leave you alone, just PM me. Hint for ya. I'm old enough to drink.

I am tomboy, I grew up playing sports and I never felt feminine in my life. I prefer jeans over dresses and no makeup. I have tattoo eyeliner so that's about close as I'm gonna get for "makeup" wise. So you will be seeing male characters than females.

I love music, it's my life.

I love anime and Disney.

I like to read.

I love to watch NFL, college football and hockey.

I am teaching myself how to draw, thing only I can draw on is just paper since I am awful drawing on a tablet. The only thing I can probably draw on a tablet is an anime eye. *shrugs* So my art isn't that good if you were see it, so apologizes in advance.

I am taking Karate. If you want to know what belt I have or what I own, feel free to ask.

I hope to meet wonderful people here.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 08:54:08 pm by KarasuFang »
Discord:Karasu#7184

Valar.Morghulis

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 01:03:09 pm »
Oh hey, welcome to Feral Heart!
I have to say, I don't enjoy wearing makeup either. And dresses.
I hope that you enjoy your stay here and I'm sure that you will find many wonderfull (possibly long term) friends here ;D

Offline Karasu.

• Karasufang
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 01:17:04 pm »
Oh hey, welcome to Feral Heart!
I have to say, I don't enjoy wearing makeup either. And dresses.
I hope that you enjoy your stay here and I'm sure that you will find many wonderfull (possibly long term) friends here ;D
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Lol those have never been my thing. You have to bribe me or if it's really a special occasions I have to wear it.

Thank you I know I will. I hope to have long terms friends as well. :)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 01:27:05 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart! I hope ya enjoy your time here! I'm a fellow country-dweller as well so don't feel bad about your accent xD
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 01:33:26 pm »
Heeey another yellow text user xD Finally..
And welcome. I too don't have interest for "girly" clothes and make-up, but honestly what's special about that? I know many females irl who don't use make up either... It's pretty normal Lol

Hope you enjoy your time here.
doing what i feel like

Offline Karasu.

• Karasufang
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 02:52:14 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart! I hope ya enjoy your time here! I'm a fellow country-dweller as well so don't feel bad about your accent xD
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will. Nice to know that there is someone else who is a country dweller out here. :)

Heeey another yellow text user xD Finally..
And welcome. I too don't have interest for "girly" clothes and make-up, but honestly what's special about that? I know many females irl who don't use make up either... It's pretty normal Lol

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Lol gotta represent my college football team Georgia tech who is Gold and white but my old high school was yellow jackets who are black and yellow xD

Lol nothing is special about having to wear girly clothes. The only time I will wear them and make up is if you bribe me or really special occasions. Lol I just don't like to wear it.

Thank you I know I will.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 02:55:21 pm by KarasuFang »

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 05:57:19 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart! Here's another person who doesn't like dresses or make-up, so it's not really an uncommon thing!

I hope you have a wonderful time here in the community and I hope to see you around sometime.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Karasu.

• Karasufang
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 12:38:14 am »
Welcome to Feralheart! Here's another person who doesn't like dresses or make-up, so it's not really an uncommon thing!

I hope you have a wonderful time here in the community and I hope to see you around sometime.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Nice to know someone else has something in common with me.

I hope to see you around as well.

Offline Karasu.

• Karasufang
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 11:55:32 am »
Welcome to the FeralHeart community - I hope you have an awesome experience here with us! I'd love to see some of your art in the future, I'm sure it looks awesome! I also love art and anime, so I'm looking forward to it~
Have a fun time!
Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will. Lol my art isnt that awesome I'm just teaching myself so it's not that great but thank you anyways. :)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2018, 11:09:56 pm »
Hello there Karasu! You seem like a sweet person :3 I love Disney as well~
Farewell everyone<3