Author Topic: so, I never made mine...  (Read 1016 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
so, I never made mine...
« on: May 15, 2018, 08:51:35 am »
You may have seen me around here and there, probably on the forum games about a year or two ago. I forgot when I did that so much sorry. Maybe you saw a random, probably birb related group? But I never made myself an introduction... So I'm making an introduction.

A looooong time ago, er, a few years ago, I was watching wolf quest videos or something and saw a video of someone playin' this animal game. I thought it looked cool so I check out the site. Over. And Over. Then registration opened. I played as soon as I could and made probably one of the most unoriginal characters possible. A huge, gray wolf with white markings. I mean, I had my reasons. I was into Twilight Princess and tried to make a character like Wolf Link, but it kinda looked like a normal wolf with weird markings so yeah...

I messed around for a while and then I learned coding. A new world opened up to me. While the charm of unmodded FH is something I miss, randomly being in Adoption Centers for a while or trying to get a mate I'd never see again (I really question why I ever do these things), it is amazing to know how the game works. Granted, it's not source code coding, but I was proud of myself and the basic things I could do. And I'm still learning, so hey.

But this is an introduction, not a backstory! I mean, maybe it can be both? So here's who I am and the reasons to avoid me.

I'm always messing around with the code or doing something related to the files. I'll almost never finish what I'm working on anyway, so don't worry. I've done some oofery though, ya know, like deleting all the main maps and having everything go blank. It was fiiiine though, because I got the maps out of my trash can after accidentally putting them there trying to delete an exported map or something.

I love birbs. I call myself a birb. Er, jokingly. I've had tons of birbs in the past and somehow started to basically relate to my parrotlet. I've never had a dog or cat, and I've known these floofs for about half my life.

I've always been into games, but my favorites are probably things like Undertale, Terraria, and Feral-Heart because of the amazing people I've gotten to meet from it. Maybe sorta indirectly, but because of a friend I met on here, I've gotten into Undertale, where I met some of the best people. So, while it's sort of a long chain of things, it can be linked back to Feral-Heart. But anyway, I've always enjoyed playing games and years ago even wanted to do let's plays, but I'm actually getting into Twitch streaming instead.

I usually act pretty silly or stupid so I regret things I say or do often. Sometimes they aren't so bad, but others have made me worried I'll upset someone without even knowing. Instead of being funny, I sometimes just border on downright annoying. I'll sometimes try to get attention, even when I don't realize it at first.

So yeah, that's me. I never did one of these on here, and I'm sorta "returning" even though I was mostly just unactive but not really gone. I'll probably go away for months to come back suddenly for days, but I wouldn't mind staying active with ye floofs, plus with the game updating and all.

Thanks for reading! I know it's long, scattered, and random, but it's here.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: so, I never made mine...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 01:22:11 pm »
Welcome back to Feralheart! I remember you. o:
It's good to see you back again, A.P.S! Have a blast. <33
not active here anymore ♡

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 06:55:54 pm »
Welcome back to Feralheart! I remember you. o:
It's good to see you back again, A.P.S! Have a blast. <33
Thanks! I'm more active on the forums than the actual game, to be honest, but I'm hoping to change that a bit to maybe start up some kind of RP group.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 07:26:24 pm »
That would be awesome, I wish you the best of luck if you do decide to create a group. c: <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 10:50:11 pm »
Welcome back to FH c: I remember you
Farewell everyone<3

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 01:33:29 am »
It's kinda funny how people remember me when I mostly just played forum games. XD

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 06:14:09 pm »
Welcome back to the FeralHeart community!

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2018, 09:11:01 pm »
Glad you decided to introduce yourself. Welcome back to FeralHeart! We're happy to have you around ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.