Author Topic: Coming back???  (Read 1279 times)

wolfdog01

Coming back???
« on: May 17, 2018, 09:34:43 pm »
Hey everyone, been a long time since I've been on here. Hope everyone is doing well and having a good time in game and in life. Not too sure if anyone I know still plays this game, except for some of the staff. Figured I'd give a little update on my life in case anyone was curious.
Can't really remember when I left the game and forums, don't know why either. I think life got the better of me and I became more involved with friends and other games. Came back like...last year or something and spent a few weeks playing in game with an old friend but again we kinda stopped playing. I started college and just finished my first year, gonna be a marine biologist hopefully. I got really into fish, going to learn to scuba dive this summer, and joined a forum called FishLore, it's pretty cool. My name is Gala on there, in memory of my first betta fish. I got a YouTube called Thyme Feral, just some fish videos. I've been getting really into Zelda again recently and hopefully I will get Hyrule Warriors Definitive on Friday. Other than that my life has been pretty crazy lol. Got depressed because of college, now I'm taking a summer break and thanks to all of that I stress real easy. God has helped though, I joined a church a few years ago and I feel like a better person.
I actually just PMed a staff member about a week ago asking to delete my account, they told me where to go instead. I'm glad I didn't go through with it, it hurt too much to even think about deleting this account and all of the memories I had made on here, cringy and funny. May not be making maps anymore, just going to chill out in game and on the forums again. Probably won't be as active as I was a waaaaay long time ago, but I'm gonna try to get back in the game.
Sorry for the mouthful everyone, I just kinda want a fresh start, ya know? I hope I can be better than I was last time!

P.S. Is there an app for forums yet? Would love one lol
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 02:12:23 am by wolfdog01 »

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
Re: Coming back???
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 10:16:56 pm »
Awh, it's always nice to see older members come back, I myself have sorta given Feral heart the boot to haha. Haven't played in years, only sporadically. I feel your struggle! life and college has pretty much taken the time away. But it's nice to see a fellow member I recognize. I've had Feral heart since late 2011. I'd like to give it a go again but I doubt I'll be able to keep up. I suppose occasionally visiting will do.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 10:20:28 pm by Vipen »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 12:07:49 am »
Welcome back to FH, Thyme! I remember you c:

(Psst, please remove that mention of suicide. We don't encourage that sort of thing on here, thank you<3)
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 12:21:20 am »
Welcome back, Thyme! I remember ya!! I joined in August of 2011. Have fun once more around here! <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 12:35:29 am »
A warm welcome back to you! It's nice to see a familiar face show up. c: Marine biology is a very interesting field, and I hope you're able to explore it as much as you'd like. I'm happy to hear that things are going better, and I hope to catch you around.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 01:23:22 am »
hey i remember you!!! it's been so long.
marine biology is my dream field. good luck on that degree!

wolfdog01

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 02:13:54 am »
Welcome back to FH, Thyme! I remember you c:

(Psst, please remove that mention of suicide. We don't encourage that sort of thing on here, thank you<3)

Will be needing to read up on the rules again I guess lol thank you for the heads up

Also thanks to everyone welcoming me back, it feels good and I'm getting excited to start up again. Seen some familiar usernames too

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 02:24:29 am »
Welcome back! I've missed seeing your face around for a while.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 09:57:09 pm »
Welcome back! And it's really cool that you're majoring in marine biology- I'm majoring in environmental science (I just finished my 3rd year)!

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 06:06:24 pm »
It's always nice to see old members returning. Welcome back, I hope you enjoy your stay here once again!

Signature art by Kynvuu