Community > Introduction

I'm back!! After... 10 years?!

(1/3) > >>

Xavia:
Hi! Hello! Wow, FeralHeart, It's been a very long time!

I used to be obsessed with this game back in 2011 when I first joined, I remember playing almost every day after school and making so many new friends, having adventure after adventure with all you wonderful, imaginative fluff butts. I literally had a dream about this game out of nowhere, googled it and found it still exists! That's totally a sign to come back and check out all the cool new maps and people, right? (っ´ω`c)♡

I suppose I should stop being rude and introduce myself properly, huh?
I'm Xavia! I'm 24 years old and use she/her pronouns.
I used to play a lot under the names: Mifune/Soliana/Mythrinta. So if anyone recognises them, please let me know! That would make me so happy ♥
I love video games, TV, anime, movies, books, and most things entertainment! I'm a total fandom hopper so you can talk to me about almost anything you love and it's likely I'll love it too!
I'm pretty clumsy and awkward but I mean well, I love making friends and connecting with others and I'm so excited to get back into the community and get to know everyone who's still around!

Thanks for reading! I hope we get to meet and chat soon! ♥

SpicyDirt:
Welcome back to the game! There is a good chance that we might've played together back in the day. Did you ever join in on any Warrior Cat RPs? :)

Oddonelynx:
Hi & welcome [back]

Security:
Welcome back!

toonanimals317:
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I also joined way back in 2011 lol. We’re oldies, I’m 22 myself! I’m also in a ton of fandoms, maybe we have some in common! I hope to see you in game some time! Always happy to see veterans make a return!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version