Author Topic: Dogcat (A dog and cat combined)  (Read 2796 times)

Flurr

Dogcat (A dog and cat combined)
« on: August 15, 2018, 10:51:02 pm »
Hey floofers :3

I was thinking of a good species, Then what came in my head is a dog and cat combined! I call them Dogcat. I dont think it really looks like one, but here is a FeralHeart dog and cat combined!

Alright I know its not the best but I like it! Feel free to leave what you think! ^^

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Dogcat (A dog and cat combined)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 11:20:14 pm »
Hmm, I was thinkin' more along the lines of

But, I suppose yours is just as unique. :) Different dogcats runnin' around would be great.
I may try my hand at one myself! I will be sure to show you.

EDIT:
Here is my Dogcat! I am unsure of what to name them lol.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 11:38:55 pm by Wolvie »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 03:17:29 am »
Cute and simple, but unique as stated. What is their behavior like?

Flurr

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 11:24:29 am »
Hmm, I was thinkin' more along the lines of

But, I suppose yours is just as unique. :) Different dogcats runnin' around would be great.
I may try my hand at one myself! I will be sure to show you.

EDIT:
Here is my Dogcat! I am unsure of what to name them lol.
Yep it would sounds like that but those lines wouldn't probably be possible in FeralHeart :D

It would be good to see if my species got to a decent rate of people using them, and hope it will!

Your dogcat is cute! I will probably make another one on this thread soon. I named mine teal for whatever reason xD but hopefully something might come in your head!

Cute and simple, but unique as stated. What is their behavior like?

Thank you so much, their behavior would probably be maybe a dogs behavior mixed with a cats, behavior.
They would probably for the dog part, be able to wag their tails, bark, and etc. And for the cat part, they would be able to crouch under things, and etc but I'm still thinking so be tuned!

Anyone else who is at this thread, feel free to leave what you think still!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 04:59:58 am »
Awe, might I say those are some adorable screenshots! x) I remember a long time ago I made a wolf who was 100% sure he was a cat... X3 I still have him, too! I don't think I have any screenshots of him though. His name was Chigger pff. Cute species, Flurr!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 04:04:50 pm »
Oh! ive heard of one of these and this is amazing but the one ive heard about are kittydogs but im not gonna explain them cause well i dont want you feeling about this but more importantly this is amazing and cute!
GOOGLE CHROME AHHAHAHHA FUNNY

Flurr

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 05:49:42 pm »
Sorry for not checking on this thread!

Awe, might I say those are some adorable screenshots! x) I remember a long time ago I made a wolf who was 100% sure he was a cat... X3 I still have him, too! I don't think I have any screenshots of him though. His name was Chigger pff. Cute species, Flurr!

Thanks so much, Ame! Wolf who thinks he is a cat, that is cool! He sounds like an adorable character! Thank you for the kind words! :D

Oh! ive heard of one of these and this is amazing but the one ive heard about are kittydogs but im not gonna explain them cause well i dont want you feeling about this but more importantly this is amazing and cute!

Nice! Hmm, Kittydogs sounds like a feline, but making it like a canine :3, Thank you for your kind words!