Author Topic: Summer News Update 2015  (Read 35514 times)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Summer News Update 2015
« on: June 08, 2015, 08:29:43 pm »
Updates For Summer 2015
With spring fading into the warmth, sunshine, and energy of summer, FeralHeart's been heating up to what we hope will be a very busy and exciting summer season for you guys, too! Here we're combining the spring and summer news update into one large article for you, this way you'll not only find out what's been happening, but also what's in store for you for the rest of the summer. Let's check it out!

Board & Site Changes

In order to help with questions about FH account registration, we've added an information page for FH registration on the website's homepage. The article may be found here, and it should answer any questions you may have about registering an account for the game. It's a great link to share with users who wish to join us, too!

We've also updated our How To Report page, complete with pictures and step-by-step tutorials on how to report misbehavior in the game. Check it out here!

Over the course of the year, we've also created four new child boards for some of the larger roleplays in the game, under our Group Advertising Board. Let's give a warm welcome to Dawn of Dusks, Creatures of Yugure, Risen--Revolution, and Unchained, all of whom we're happy to have here on the forum. Be sure to check them out sometime!
Just as well, all slots are currently full for roleplay child boards. If one goes inactive, or if we get a large number of qualified and interested groups desiring a child board, arrangements may be discussed among staff to accommodate more roleplay child boards.

Events & kewl sturf

Mark your calendars, because the FeralHeart Official Roleplay Day #5 is on June 14th! All information for it may be found here. It's an entire day dedicated to our roleplaying community, where the goal is to get as many users as possible roleplaying together, staying in character (IC) and immersing yourselves in the world of FeralHeart for the entire day. You can help make it great by advertising, and getting as many of your fellow ferals in on it as possible. Let's make it happen, guys! c:

It's our pleasure to announce that the Official FeralHeart Movie Nights are back on June 27th! Get your scoop on the cinema action in our movie night info thread, along with the movie theatre, livestream links, and everything else you'll need as we kick off the movie nights with a showing of How To Train Your Dragon. Grab the popcorn and drinks, and we'll see you there~

That's right. We feral types know how to throw down, this time bringing the FeralHeart Summer Party 2015 to the desert oasis! The party starts on July 17th at 5pm EST, giving us more than a month to get the word out. Be sure to help spread the word, and we're also collecting your custom presets for the event, which gives you plenty of time to get your party presets ready to go (or, if you just want to submit your normal preset, that's great too)! Learn more in our info thread, and we can't wait to see you there!

We'd also like to extend our congratulations to the Spring 2015 Preset Contest Winners, Zophrenia, ToxicHeart100, and CircusFreak! These three wooed the judges with their wonderful taste and preset skills in our Dessert-themed contest, taking the top place and earning a spot in our Preset Contest Hall of Fame. Congrats again, and a great job to all who participated. See ya when the summer contest rolls out!

Congratulations as well to our Springtime Members of the Season, DelightfulRevenge, ~Thyme~, and Turtlex! These lovely users have the interest in the game that we like, and the attitudes we love in the FH community, and they've made such an impression on the players of FH that they've been given a spot on the MOTS Hall of Fame. Who do you think will follow their pawsteps for the summertime? Find out in the Summer MOTS (dates coming soon)!

Side Note

The FeralHeart DeviantART page is in need of a new icon, and we're looking to our creative users to make it special! Starting on June 1st, the FH DA opened up the Feral-Heart-Art Icon Contest, and submissions end on June 30th. Want to try your hand at the icon contest? Check out our journal for more info.

We've also had a few changes of paws on the staff team since our last news update! Early this year, Shallow, who served as one of our Global Moderators, stepped down from the team to continue her pursuits with her career, while Vespian stepped down later due to time constraints with school. Raphilion is also no longer serving as a part of the staff team. We welcomed back BigSkippy to the team earlier in the year after a brief break due to work, and Bawfle also passed her MIT training, and has been a fully-fledged Moderator for over a month, now. We look forward to your continued work and dedication to the FH community!

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to sharing this busy summer with you all!
~White / Allegra
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 08:51:03 pm by WhiteLightHeart »
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Summer News Update 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 08:36:23 pm »
Yahoo, the update is here.

Danke Alle.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 08:40:21 pm »
Yeee- so much awesome stuff is happening all at once Idunno if I can handle all the floof <3 Thanks for the update, Alley! I hope to see you and everyone else at both the movie night and the summer party!

in-game: hooli

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 08:40:48 pm »
Thanks for the update!

DreamerDay

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 08:55:29 pm »
Whoo! It's good to see so many things go through smoothly! Thanks for posting the Updates <33

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 08:55:46 pm »
It's exciting seeing all of the activities coming up! Quite a bit is going on this season, and I can't wait to see what's in store for next! Thank you for the update, Alle!

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 08:59:38 pm »
We've got a lot planned for you all this summer, we've definitely been extra busy with of this so we do hope you enjoy what we provide to you your way!

Thank you for posting this update, Dear! ^^

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 09:10:22 pm »
Looks like this'll be a great summer!
Thanks for the update!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 09:41:19 pm »
Thank you for the lovely update. Alle <3
I look forward to the new things summer has in store for us!
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 10:45:39 pm »
Thank you for the update, White. Summer's nearly here, and I'm already getting excited. There's so many new, cool activities- my calender's nearly full!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.