Author Topic: Eposland  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Maska

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Eposland
« on: February 16, 2020, 07:49:29 am »
This is Eposland. The only map I ever made, found while sorting through an old flashdrive earlier today.

I made it in 2011 (the year FH launched) and only shared it with one other user. I don't think it was used past 2012/2013 and it wasn't used since a few hours ago when I tested it to see if it still worked. And lo and behold - it still works!

It has a few different areas with different ecosystem themes; Savannah, plain, forest, humid tropic-esque nook with a waterfall. (or at least that's what I remember telling myself) And it has several dens in unique locations. The portal is in the center den near a large tree and in the middle of four large hills. It also has a few neat little hidey holes scattered about. There are interesting locations which I set up just for RP reasons too, some with particularly nice views and/or vibes.

I also included the height and texture maps as well. I was pretty surprised they didn't end up getting corrupted, along with the map files themselves.

It might not look too special or as detailed as other modern maps that have been made in recent years. But 9 years ago - I assure you this map was amazing along with a high dosage of imagination and that one friend I shared it with who made ever time extra special. Thanks, Tripwire. ;)

If you find the terrain interesting enough, please by all means take the height and texture maps and do witch them as you please. I just wanted to share this before it was gone for good. I took the fact that it wasn't yet totally corrupted or just lost as a sign to do so.

Peace.

https://mega.nz/#F!ElBWiYBZ!gCo1YaP8MqHR7aVGQB0q8g

Pictures linked below.

https://imgur.com/a/SmjYSFn
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 01:30:50 am by Maska »

SpicyDirt

Re: Eposland
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 12:32:43 pm »
Hey there!

Would you mind adding some pictures of the map? c:

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 10:24:22 pm »
As Spicy said, you must include at least one screenshot of the map as per the board rules ^^

You are amazing <3

Offline Maska

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 01:33:44 am »
Updated. Sorry.

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 06:30:43 pm »
As Spicy said, you must include at least one screenshot of the map as per the board rules ^^
im very new to this forum, and was wondering how do u add pictures or screenshots?
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 08:23:52 pm »
im very new to this forum, and was wondering how do u add pictures or screenshots?
It's better to make a thread asking for help rather than commenting on a thread that's not about the subject your asking for.

But, you can add images by using this code:
[img*] [/*img] (removing the *) and entering the image link in the space.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss