Author Topic: A Thank you to Feral Heart.  (Read 1916 times)

Offline katievet

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
A Thank you to Feral Heart.
« on: November 21, 2020, 06:03:26 pm »
take a look at my profile. "January 04, 2011". That is when I registered here. It's been now almost 10 years since I have joined FH. I was 13, and I am now 23.
Although I played the game not very often, I admit, it had a huge impact on who I am today. The inclusion of the 3D map maker actually allowed me to blossom into my profession of art, and Specifically, 3D animation/modeling.

I must express my gratitude to the team and all who have helped put Feral Heart Together for others to enjoy. And although this game may be old and perhaps on it's way out, I am proud to have experienced it growing up.

It has even enlightened me to the idea of perhaps making my own game. I am obsessed with mythical beasts like faries, giants, and most importantly, satyrs. Feral Heart helped open my eyes to this love of MMO gaming and just sharing creativity with others. So to that, I say thank you.

Ironic

Re: A Thank you to Feral Heart.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 08:35:52 pm »
This is very sweet of you to say, Katievet! I am sure many will agree with me when say that FeralHeart changed everyone's lives for the better! And although I still new to the environment, I can say the same thing as well. The FeralHeart staff deserves every bit of praise and recognition, as they put their time on the game. Maintaining a forum and developing a game is not an easy job which is why I respect everyone so highly; I wouldn't know what to do if I was a staff member.

Anyway, thank you for this! The staff team will appreciate this :D

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 08:56:24 pm »
Great to hear that ❤️ Feral Heart is actually great place to chill out or calm down the nerves. It helped me when I had bad times in my life. Feral Heart community is great, helpful and very kind. So yea, you are right. We have to thank you too aswell by the way ^^

//Also, it probably should be on Praise board, but I'm not 100% sure.\\
On new account Aiiokia

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 10:04:36 pm »
Moving this to the Praise board.

It's very nice of you to have taken some of your time to say this, and thank you as well. <3

FeralHeart and its' community have had a very large impact on my life as well, ranging from simple social interactions to inspiring new and creative ideas. c:
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 10:51:01 pm »
I'm glad I joined this game too. Awesome of you to make this!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 03:45:27 am »
I have calculated through the member list and you happen to be the 381st player of FH <3 Thank you for sticking around the game for such a long time and it makes me even happier to see it could help someone achieve their goals like that :)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 03:49:23 am by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 02:23:11 am »
Thank you for taking the time to write out these feelings <3 Even if this game’s days come to an end one day, it’s been an amazing ride. People and experiences like yours is what it’s all about and it especially helps to bring more purpose to the work staff do around here. Knowing that any of our efforts go to perserving a game that means so much to you all is humbling. I wish you luck with your future career endeavors! Happy you stopped by if even for brief nostalgia :)

SpicyDirt

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2020, 03:54:58 am »
Congratulations on finding your passion! You'll most certainly will have to let us all know when you release your game so we all can give it a try! This game has been such a huge impact on so many lives. It is always so interesting to see what people take away from the game - art, friends, future jobs, and so much more! I hope the game sticks around a lot longer, helping more people like you find their passions!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2020, 08:02:54 pm »
This game is very special in countless ways. It has done so much for everyone who have set foot on it's server and forum. I'm so glad this little place has opened the door for you and helped you reach your profession. I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors, and I look forward to playing your game if I ever get the chance =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2020, 10:11:38 pm »
Very kind words.
I'm absolutely happy FH has helped you with your professions and love towards the MMO games, I thank you for these kind words and are greatly appreciated by all of us, as community. I wish you the best of luck on your professions and life and once again, thank you for this. <3