Author Topic: Critique my art?  (Read 1453 times)

Offline spookpuke

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • my blood is 30% pasta sauce and salsa
    • View Profile
    • My Artfol
Critique my art?
« on: October 27, 2021, 06:44:50 pm »
Feeling unsure of my awkward toon style, again. Pretty normal... Would love some outsiders' perspectives of it. If you need a better view of any of these, or even just more examples, I have an Artfol account under the user ghastlyghoul. If you have any ideas for commission prices (with in game currency or actual cash) those would be appreciated too. Thank you so much for your time!!!
~"a wise dragon once told me, aim high in life but watch out for flying boxes."~

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
Re: Critique my art?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 07:10:29 pm »
   I can't think of any critique at the moment, but what I can say is that your toony style looks really cool :D also, it seems from the examples, that your style is pretty consistent and thats a valuable attribute that can bring you even more success with commissions, since people would know what to expect!

For the prices, you can start low(15$ per bust or 10$/5$ per headshot) to gain traction at first, but later on you should definitely rise them up.

But that really depends on you, if you feel like the work you put in doesnt pay off with the low prices and it puts too much pressure on you, start with the full prices! Im sure people would be interested in commissioning you, because the artstyle caught my attention for sure :3
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<