Author Topic: Any actively updated item packs 'round?  (Read 892 times)

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
Any actively updated item packs 'round?
« on: July 11, 2019, 04:11:22 am »
I'm just wondering if there's any big item packs that are being actively updated with new items still. I'm aware of Legendary Items and that it's available for download, but last I checked, the original creator was done with it and didn't want to be updating it any further. So I'm just curious if anyone's taken up another Big Item Packā„¢ project in some way and is continuing to add in items from the community.

If not I'll just keep sticking with Legendary Items, but I'm just curious!

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Any actively updated item packs 'round?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 08:44:47 am »
This is a huge items and markings collection for FeralHeart: Mythical Items and Markings

Most of the things were taken from Legendary Pack, Girly's Items, Taizer's Naruto and Overwatch items,
Goldy's Birb Masks, and some made by LazyPerfectionistCat and Kariny.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Any actively updated item packs 'round?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 11:28:48 am »
After installing the Mythical Items pack listed above, you can use this Items config file to ensure you'll still see the correct items on anyone using the Legendary Items pack: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62906.msg867611#msg867611
If the pack updates, you can let me know so that I can untangle Mythical Items and Legendary Items again.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 01:33:32 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.