Author Topic: HELP  (Read 2755 times)

Offline Minecraft987

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • idk
    • View Profile
HELP
« on: August 03, 2021, 05:19:24 pm »
 >:(  I CANT RUN THE PATCH I DOWNLOADED IT AND IT SAID SOMETHING WAS MISSING FROM MY COMPUTER SO IT CANT BE RUN HELP PLEAAAAAASE

Offline Minecraft987

• Forum Newcomer
  • idk
    • View Profile
Re: HELP
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 05:20:46 pm »
ALSO IN CASE YOU NEED TO KNOW IM ON AN HP 2009M COMPUTER WITH WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 06:33:49 pm »
If you could tone the caps down a bit that would be greatly appreciated ^ -^

After you install the base game, once you download the new .exe, you cannot try to open it/run as it is not a downloader. It is simply an application that opens the game itself. So, what you are going to need to do is move it into your main FeralHeart folder, most likely located in your C: drive, or wherever you downloaded it to, and replace the old FeralHeart.exe that's already in there. I would recommend deleting the old one already in the FeralHeart folder first before moving the new one over.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline alekexe

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • qwq
    • https://twitter.com/ae_exe_
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 11:37:36 pm »
>:(  I CANT RUN THE PATCH I DOWNLOADED IT AND IT SAID SOMETHING WAS MISSING FROM MY COMPUTER SO IT CANT BE RUN HELP PLEAAAAAASE

I know Ame has said what I'll essentially run down as well- but I'm not sure how familiar you are with locating all of this so for peace of mind here's a very brief step-by-step look into it.

Files > Local Disk (C:) > FeralHeart
This is where you can find the FH folder, unless you put it somewhere else (which most don't do).

FeralHeart.com > Download> FeralHeart executable (1.17a)
Right click the FeralHeart executable and select 'save link as' to keep it. I highly recommend simply saving it to your desktop for easy access.

FeralHeart.exe (on your desktop) > Local Disk (C:) > FeralHeart (Folder)
Drop the downloaded .exe for FeralHeart into the main folder, using the steps above if needed. Then, select "replace all files in destination" (or whichever replace message appears), allow it to load and you should be able to open the game properly!

If you're still having issues, could you specify what error message your PC was giving you? There might be a solution from there.  :)

Twitter || News || Discord: ae_#8227

Offline Minecraft987

• Forum Newcomer
  • idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 09:48:56 pm »
alright im trying something not sure if this is how i do it but its probably just hard bc my windows version or smthn

Offline Minecraft987

• Forum Newcomer
  • idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 10:01:21 pm »
it didnt work i want to give up ugh

Offline Minecraft987

• Forum Newcomer
  • idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 10:01:57 pm »
every time i open it no matter what it say s"please download the latest patch blah blah blah"

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2021, 11:20:17 pm »
did you replace the old .exe with the new .exe? because if so it shouldn't be showing that message.
i'm back cause i'm bored as hell.

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2021, 02:39:14 am »

I know Ame has said what I'll essentially run down as well- but I'm not sure how familiar you are with locating all of this so for peace of mind here's a very brief step-by-step look into it.

Files > Local Disk (C:) > FeralHeart
This is where you can find the FH folder, unless you put it somewhere else (which most don't do).

FeralHeart.com > Download> FeralHeart executable (1.17a)
Right click the FeralHeart executable and select 'save link as' to keep it. I highly recommend simply saving it to your desktop for easy access.

FeralHeart.exe (on your desktop) > Local Disk (C:) > FeralHeart (Folder)
Drop the downloaded .exe for FeralHeart into the main folder, using the steps above if needed. Then, select "replace all files in destination" (or whichever replace message appears), allow it to load and you should be able to open the game properly!

If you're still having issues, could you specify what error message your PC was giving you? There might be a solution from there.  :)

I highly recommend following this. Also, in the case that you aren't actually able to download the patch/it isn't working, because I know it's not working for some people, here is the link for the latest patch!

Linkle!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Minecraft987

• Forum Newcomer
  • idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 10:19:12 pm »
It finally works!!!!!!!!!