Author Topic: Multiple Maps Upload  (Read 741 times)

Offline LittleBlackMoon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Multiple Maps Upload
« on: July 20, 2016, 04:05:03 am »
Hey guys! Got another issue/question!

So I'm making a map that is connected to another map(which is connected to another map, and another one), and another map. So I've seen some people using the Wizard thing to help install all of them at once, when they have more than one map. I was wondering how you do that since it would be so much simpler if I was able to bundle all the maps together and have people install just once!

Thanks

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Multiple Maps Upload
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 04:10:42 am »
I'm not exactly sure what that is, but I've done multiple map downloads before and 'tis really simple to create a download f'er and install to FH.

M'experience is to just put all the exported files into one folder (y'er .fho's .fhs's .fhm's and .fhw's) and turn it into a .zip file. Be sure to include a Read Me which tells the downloader where to put what, unless 'tis all supposed to go into exports. If ye 'ave other files such as MP3's and custom textures, they will need to be placed separately in the Music and (Terrain<Textures) folders respectively.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline LittleBlackMoon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Maps Upload
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 01:54:19 am »
Ah ok, I'll try that probably. I just want to see if anyone else knows how to do it :3