Author Topic: Primitive RP Worlds | Map Pack [Ideas Wanted!]  (Read 1530 times)

Offline ElfinStray

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Secretly a Sweet Potato
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
Primitive RP Worlds | Map Pack [Ideas Wanted!]
« on: August 12, 2019, 04:33:28 am »
Hello! So I decided to make a huge public map for rp groups- Shall be releasing bits as different maps are completed. ^^

A bit about what I do:
- Most maps I usually keep around 10,000 - 20,000 in size.
- I strive for realism/detail when it comes to designing maps.
- I tend to avoid unrealistic based stuff. So probably no floating islands/zombies.
- I don't like leaving the ground in maps, so probably no ocean or space worlds. (maybe one day)
- I believe the most unrealistic I may go is strange testing facilities and pokemon. (ask about others)

Do know this is an rp map pack- Please keep all this in mind if wishing to list ideas ^^

1) What kind of versions may you want to find in rps?

I am making different versions of some of the same maps to add to more depth to your rps! Not all maps will have many versions as this one though. Example below of different versions:
In Wood Ledge there are currently 4 different idea-scenario maps set up. Normal | Winter | Flood | Forest Fire

2) What are some maps you'd like to see around?

Is there a particular scene setting you desire- or so on. Give me details on this if you have an idea on a landscape or environment ^^
There are currently 2 maps in this map pack and currently being worked on to add more.
Teaser of Wood Ledge:

3) How do you feel about different map lobbies?

I doubt these maps would soar, but if they happen to- how would you feel about duplicates of the same map?
For example:
Wood Ledge map is currently full of people, but another group rp also likes to host there (but areas are taken). However, with another map lobby (which is just a duplicate of the original map) would be available to host an rp on the same map (under a different map name) there instead?

List of Current Ideas or Suggested Ideas:
Versions:
- Fire | ElfinStray
- Flood | ElfinStray
- Normal | ElfinStray
- Winter | ElfinStray
Maps:
- Primitive RP Worlds (main map that leads to other maps and includes information and helpful guides) | ElfinStray
- Wood Ledge (a cliff based map set in a fir-forest environment- is warriors inspired) | ElfinStray
Lobbies:
Yes 0 | No 0
If votes are too balanced, I will decline till more maps are released and see how things go.

You will be credited in the map if listing an ideas for Maps/Versions that I really happen to enjoy- and also have permission to name the map (keep name somewhat realistic)! So keep on adding to this list :D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 04:47:23 am by ElfinStray »
Feralhearter since February 28, 2011.