Author Topic: Whole Staff Team Appreciation  (Read 3685 times)

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Whole Staff Team Appreciation
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 06:19:36 am »
I agree with all of this. The staffers are truly wonderful individuals and their work often gets overlooked, so it's important to remind them that they're appreciated. Thank you all for your hard work, kindness and dedication.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2020, 07:22:54 am »
Awww, Spicy! You have no idea how much your words mean to me! Hearing those things really brightened up my day- I've had a bit of a couple hard days lately so this really was much needed. I'm sure the others needed these uplifting words as well. I always want to try my best for the community and make sure I do good for you guys. Thank you again Spicy, you are just too sweet and kind =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2020, 05:04:38 pm »
You’re too kind Spicy <3 It’s really uplifting to receive such encouraging words from a person like yourself. It’s the experiences like the one we’ve had with you that really make the whole staff/MOTS work enjoyable and positive. You’ve been so pleasant to talk to and do things with, it’s honestly really refreshing and gives a lot of hope to not just the staff but the community itself. Without a doubt FH has had its slump. People like yourself who never let the obstacles, misinformation, and negativity subdue or corrupt them are the true heralds of positive change in the community. We can’t thank you enough for the immense efforts and soul you’ve invested into your time here. It’s easy for some to claim to care or be working for change, but not everyone truly invests the time to maintain a selfless, productive, and virtuous approach.

You’ve gone above and beyond and we are grateful. Always know you are welcome to come by anytime. You may not still be a MOTS but you’ll always be a friend <3

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2020, 09:12:36 pm »
Thank you so much Spicy! As Ame said, this is something that I needed to hear. Oftentimes when I feel down and feel like leaving the staff team as a result of that, it's posts and comments like these that make me value the community that I am a part of and make me want to stay and fight for it even more. 

You took a lot of time to put this together for us and it means a lot.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2020, 09:47:34 pm »
Thank you so much Spicy! As Ame said, this is something that I needed to hear. Oftentimes when I feel down and feel like leaving the staff team as a result of that, it's posts and comments like these that make me value the community that I am a part of and make me want to stay and fight for it even more. 

You took a lot of time to put this together for us and it means a lot.

We need you too Morgra! :D

SpicyDirt

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2020, 11:42:49 pm »
You guys really deserve it. You guys are the whole reason we all are still here and have a game to play. I can promise you all that there are so many people who love and support you guys. <3 I cannot say this enough, but I am really lucky that I got to work with you all and got to become friends with the lot of you. <3 You're such sweet and amazing people.

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2020, 11:54:39 pm »
You guys really deserve it. You guys are the whole reason we all are still here and have a game to play. I can promise you all that there are so many people who love and support you guys. <3 I cannot say this enough, but I am really lucky that I got to work with you all and got to become friends with the lot of you. <3 You're such sweet and amazing people.

I have to agree SpicyDirt.