Author Topic: A Big Thanks To My Cat, Spaz.  (Read 3409 times)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: A Big Thanks To My Cat, Spaz.
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2020, 05:32:30 am »
Rest in Peace to a legendary friend.
May they have a peaceful time and rest. They shall be dearly missed <'3

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2020, 09:54:21 am »
I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, kitty.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2020, 04:18:02 pm »
I’m sorry for your loss Wolfsquad. I know the feelings you’ve expressed so well here... Our pets are as much a part of our family as any human member. They grow with us, and experience life along with us. Sometimes with all the things we get caught up doing in our daily lives it’s easy to lose track of just how fast time goes by with our time spent with them. They leave a tremendous mark in our lives even once they’ve passed on. I know how hard it is to adjust to the life without them, no matter how much we know the day would eventually come we put it off a lot. We try not to think about it. Then when the day comes even though we anticipated it at some point it doesn’t make the process any easier.

I’m sorry that you weren’t able to go to the hospital along side him. I know that’s especially hurtful not being able to share in those last moments and comfort them. But know that even if you weren’t there I’m sure he was grateful for all of you and life you gave him. He sounded like a really beautiful soul, and the pictures you shared of him are so lovely. You guys gave him the best life you could and that means a lot <3

When my childhood dog passed away I found a lot of solace in just filling my mind with the most funny and silly memories of her. Don’t think of the sad times or the final moments. Just remember the joy they gave you in life every time the sad feelings come. Know that he is at peace now. It will be hard and it’s ok to mourn but I hope that helps you find some peace during the tough moments. Keep the happiness he gave you close to heart always. It’s especislly helpful when you have a part of them to keep forever like the ashes <3 We have my baby girl’s ourselves.

Maybe once you’ve had some time to heal your heart you can consider bringing another life into your home. Often times a new pet will help you through the healing process. Even if your heart still hurts now don’t be afraid to open it up to love another cat. Celebrate Spaz’s life through them too <3

May Spaz rest in eternal peace. Thank you for letting us know him and how much he meant to you. I wish you and your family well as you heal. Make sure to give Dakota lots of attention and love too so he doesn’t get depressed <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2020, 02:45:39 pm »
Loosing a companion is definitely not easy, be it from having to give them away due to not being able to properly take care of them, or simply due to it being their time.

Spaz without a doubt loved you so dearly. You did everything you possibly could for him, and he is forever grateful I am sure. I'm terribly sorry you couldn't go with him to the vet, but remember that without you he wouldn't be as peaceful as he is now. May he rest in peace~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort