Author Topic: login error (returning player)  (Read 1546 times)

Offline SnowLioness

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • foxklt
    • foxklt_art
    • View Profile
    • commissions info
login error (returning player)
« on: September 28, 2020, 06:51:06 pm »
hi there! i got overwhelmed with nostalgia, so i downloaded the game & got into my account i made as a 13yo.
but when i try to login in-game, an error comes up that asks me to "please download the newest patch on fh.com"
i'm very sorry if this question has already been asked, but does anybody have a link to this patch? thank you very kindly! <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: login error (returning player)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 07:01:22 pm »
Hello! All you need to do is go to the Downloads page and download this:

Once done, move that file you just downloaded and move it into your main FeralHeart folder. You will be prompted to replace the current file already in there with this new one, so when asked, go ahead and accept and you should be able to log in just fine. Don't forget to have the Play Game tab open (if you don't already know). We unfortunately still need that =P

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 02:01:47 pm »
Adding to Ame's post- if you could have problems with replacing, be free to look on this tutorial: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=68059.0
On new account Aiiokia

Offline SnowLioness

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • foxklt
    • foxklt_art
    • View Profile
    • commissions info
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2022, 06:43:13 pm »
Hello! All you need to do is go to the Downloads page and download this:

Once done, move that file you just downloaded and move it into your main FeralHeart folder. You will be prompted to replace the current file already in there with this new one, so when asked, go ahead and accept and you should be able to log in just fine. Don't forget to have the Play Game tab open (if you don't already know). We unfortunately still need that =P

hi there!
my problem isn't that the game isn't running, it's that the "play game tab" won't let me log myself in. : (

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2022, 12:05:20 am »
The error "please download the newest patch on fh.com" is what you said came up, which only appears in game, and you said you needed the patch file.
The play game tab is a seperate website you need to have open when you run the game.
https://feral-heart.com/login/index.php <-- This is the play game tab.

If you are definitely having issues logging in through the play game tab, what's happening exactly? o:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 12:09:39 am by LadySigyn »