Author Topic: FH Preset Sync (Upload your presets for public viewing) NOT 1.17 COMPATABLE YET  (Read 190381 times)

Offline Yemoja

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Anyone have any ideas when this will be updated ? It's weird seeing a bunch of blank white avatars without their presets

Offline Kitterr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • joe mama
    • View Profile
Anyone have any ideas when this will be updated ? It's weird seeing a bunch of blank white avatars without their presets
If avatars are white and blank, that means you don't have markings they do. People with presets will appear as either a default avatar or a customized avatar. This may never be updated but we have no clue!
i'm back cause i'm bored as hell.

Offline ReesyTaters

• Forum Newcomer
    • ReesyTaters
    • ReesyKairi
    • Obsessed With This Damn Ship
    • @ReesyTaters
    • View Profile
    • Reesy's Art Gallery
soooo.. how do i upload presets to fh if i cant use preset sync? for 1.17 :(

Offline Silvestria

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • HiddenDeception
    • View Profile
soooo.. how do i upload presets to fh if i cant use preset sync? for 1.17 :(

You'll have to use a site such as Mediafire or Google Drive to upload presets and then give the link to anyone you want to see the preset.

Offline nibbles

• Forum Newcomer
  • What is this for i dont know.
    • View Profile
bro its not working

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
bro its not working
Post says that is not compatibile yet. It will be soon, I assure you. c;
On new account Aiiokia

Ironic

I get the

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.
error.

Err, can I ask for some assistance?
Post says it's compatible yet

Offline Winter2007

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
so i downloaded ferreal heart a while ago and made an account but i have version 17 and all the froums keep saying not found and i really wanna play

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
so i downloaded ferreal heart a while ago and made an account but i have version 17 and all the froums keep saying not found and i really wanna play

After you install FeralHeart, you need to also download the new .exe and move it into the main FeralHeart folder, or wherever you downloaded it to. Let's go back to the start.

First, you need FeralHeart installed on your computer, which I assume you already have it.

Next you need to head over to the Downloads page: Link to page

Once there, you need to download this:

You might get errors or warnings when trying to download it, however those can be ignored. Sometimes computers can mistake FeralHeart for a virus. So long as you only download FeralHeart from this official site, then you don't have to worry about any viruses. If you have trouble with this part, let me know!

Once it has downloaded, you need to move that file into your main FeralHeart folder. It will ask if you want to replace it. When prompted, select yes and replace the old executable with the new one you just downloaded. Sometimes it helps to deleted the .exe that comes from the installer first before moving the new one over.

Once you replace the files, you should be able to get into the game just fine =) Make sure you're using the log in page as well as you still need that to get in-game. Link to page

Here's a link to a thread with more information on the patch, as well as an alternate way of getting FeralHeart: Linkie

I hope this helps you!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 11:32:25 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
I am locking this topic due to it being bumped repeatedly with questions that are off topic to the thread.

The thread will remain locked until further notice on the Preset Sync matter. Thank you.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort