Author Topic: Staff Interview  (Read 5402 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Do Staff Get Bored?
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2021, 08:49:19 pm »
I know it's not required of the staff. By all means, I just think the questions would have been properly answer if a former or current staff answered, stating their experiences. If the staff chooses to be reply or not, that's their choice, and we the members respect their decision.

Sorry if this came off mean.

Nope not mean at all! I completely understand =) That why I responded as "me personally" so I don't lump anyone else into how I feel personally.
Phew I got so scared. XD
And I see, thank you for clarifying. Sorry again

xD Ye it's all good. No problemo~ It's no biggie =3

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Do Staff Get Bored?
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2021, 10:00:56 pm »
For myself, I never got bored. I was just busy as I was doing uni at the time and working two jobs, so my free time was eaten up. I really enjoyed my time as staff. As Ame said: if you enjoy what you do, it’s not boring.

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
Re: Staff Interview
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2021, 12:34:58 am »
In light of everyone's feedback, I am changing my original questions to be more suitable. Please reread the original post before responding. Thanks.

Also, I invite former staff to participate too if they want to join in.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2021, 01:13:18 am »
1. What part of your job do you like the most?

Being able to watch over this game and help the community at every turn, no matter the circumstance. Hell or high water, I'll be here lol

2. What part of your job do you like the least?

Definitely receiving the hate and attacks that I have, or blunt ends of situations when all you want to do is help the game and community. While it was constant when I first started, things thankfully have calmed down. There are still some encounters with it here and there but I really don't let it bug me.

3. Did you ever expect to be chosen to be staff here?

Nope xD Not in a million years pff.

4. What was your biggest dream becoming staff?

Young me would answer being able to work alongside Sura, Kiki, Morgra, Nynx and Kynvuu since they were the main staffers around when I really started getting into all sides of the game and forum, and I looked up to them all very much, however since I've grown, that dream morphed into being able help bring things along and figuring out whats best for the game and community as a whole. Young me still got their wish though, and I am still so honored that I was able to have that opportunity to meet them all, even if it was just for a little for some.

5. What is your biggest dream now?

To make FeralHeart thrive again. It's what I've set my eyes on, and I don't plan on taking my eyes off it until we can achieve that.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • DylanCheetah
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2021, 02:00:28 am »

Being able to watch over this game and help the community at every turn, no matter the circumstance. Hell or high water, I'll be here lol

Definitely receiving the hate and attacks that I have, or blunt ends of situations when all you want to do is help the game and community. While it was constant when I first started, things thankfully have calmed down. There are still some encounters with it here and there but I really don't let it bug me.

Nope xD Not in a million years pff.

Young me would answer being able to work alongside Sura, Kiki, Morgra, Nynx and Kynvuu since they were the main staffers around when I really started getting into all sides of the game and forum, and I looked up to them all very much, however since I've grown, that dream morphed into being able help bring things along and figuring out whats best for the game and community as a whole. Young me still got their wish though, and I am still so honored that I was able to have that opportunity to meet them all, even if it was just for a little for some.

5. What is your biggest dream now?

To make FeralHeart thrive again. It's what I've set my eyes on, and I don't plan on taking my eyes off it until we can achieve that.

Sounds to me like you are an enthusiastic, optimistic, and dedicated member of not just the Staff, but the community too. Keep up the great work and thanks for taking the time to answer. I look forward to hearing the responses of the other staff.

SpicyDirt

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2021, 02:16:04 am »

Personally, I really love the learning aspect and the getting to work with a group of amazing people to create a reason for people to return to the game. It is always a very rewarding feeling when I do something for the community in a positive way and they accept it as such! But another thing I love is even the bad things - last year when I did my MOTS thread, while I couldn't help everyone, I still was so happy that people were taking the time to respond to me and give me their opinions and ideas. All-in-all, I love working with the other staffers and the community to create a better place for everyone.

What I dislike most would have to be similar to what Ame said - even though I am newer to the team I have had my fair share of feeling like what I say doesn't come off to the community as intended and it sometimes got thrown back at me. I've gotten better at bouncing back from this and hope that I can improve my own communications with the community members to avoid those misunderstandings and conflicts in the future!

Not really. I really love this game and have always liked to show my love for the game. When I first joined I was never active on the forums or anything, but as I got older and more rational I decided it was time to finally post on here and I absolutely loved it. Once I started doing events and such I began to have even more fun - and then the radio show! Honestly, I was just trying to make my time and other member's time more enjoyable on the game and then BAM! Sura scares me with a "YOU'RE IN TROUBLE" message even though I wasn't actually.

My dream, before joining the staff, was to make a game and community that people wanted to come back to. Whether this was done by events, helping people, or just talking to people - I wanted to make a difference in the community. (Wow, that seems so cliché and I really don't mean for that to be xD)

5. What is you biggest dream now?

My dream hasn't really changed all that much - it is still my dream to make the community and game worth coming back to day-after-day.

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
    • DylanCheetah
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2021, 05:07:17 am »

Personally, I really love the learning aspect and the getting to work with a group of amazing people to create a reason for people to return to the game. It is always a very rewarding feeling when I do something for the community in a positive way and they accept it as such! But another thing I love is even the bad things - last year when I did my MOTS thread, while I couldn't help everyone, I still was so happy that people were taking the time to respond to me and give me their opinions and ideas. All-in-all, I love working with the other staffers and the community to create a better place for everyone.

What I dislike most would have to be similar to what Ame said - even though I am newer to the team I have had my fair share of feeling like what I say doesn't come off to the community as intended and it sometimes got thrown back at me. I've gotten better at bouncing back from this and hope that I can improve my own communications with the community members to avoid those misunderstandings and conflicts in the future!

Not really. I really love this game and have always liked to show my love for the game. When I first joined I was never active on the forums or anything, but as I got older and more rational I decided it was time to finally post on here and I absolutely loved it. Once I started doing events and such I began to have even more fun - and then the radio show! Honestly, I was just trying to make my time and other member's time more enjoyable on the game and then BAM! Sura scares me with a "YOU'RE IN TROUBLE" message even though I wasn't actually.

My dream, before joining the staff, was to make a game and community that people wanted to come back to. Whether this was done by events, helping people, or just talking to people - I wanted to make a difference in the community. (Wow, that seems so cliché and I really don't mean for that to be xD)

5. What is you biggest dream now?

My dream hasn't really changed all that much - it is still my dream to make the community and game worth coming back to day-after-day.

Even though you are still new to the staff, I think you are doing a great job and I love the story about how you got hired. XD