Author Topic: what is a nuzzle?  (Read 2699 times)

Offline g0thicpuk3

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Slowly but surely making a return :)
    • View Profile
what is a nuzzle?
« on: May 05, 2021, 03:07:49 pm »
I'm not sure if this belongs here but what the heck is a nuzzle? when I look at other peoples like info on the side of the screen I see nuzlle under their name and its underlined, can someone tell me what that means XD
Is this thing on?

Ironic

Re: what is a nuzzle?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 03:10:53 pm »
Nuzzle is like a reward after you've done something good. Whether it be complimenting someone or helping someone with a game, you'll be most likely get a nuzzle. Think of nuzzles as a way of people saying thank you c;

Offline g0thicpuk3

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 03:21:35 pm »
Nuzzle is like a reward after you've done something good. Whether it be complimenting someone or helping someone with a game, you'll be most likely get a nuzzle. Think of nuzzles as a way of people saying thank you c;

oh ok thank you lol
Is this thing on?

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 03:22:05 pm »

Adding onto this, some people use it to also agree with statements they see a user makes! If there is a discussion topic, a help thread, or a suggestion thread, some people will leave people they agree with a nuzzle.

It is a friendly thank you from one user to another ^^

Offline g0thicpuk3

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 03:30:10 pm »

Adding onto this, some people use it to also agree with statements they see a user makes! If there is a discussion topic, a help thread, or a suggestion thread, some people will leave people they agree with a nuzzle.

It is a friendly thank you from one user to another ^^

I shall give you a nuzzle for helping me :3
Is this thing on?

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 05:24:17 pm »
I'll move this over to the Forum Help board as it fits better over there~

Thank you Ironic and Blood for explaining to them! Since you seem happy with the answers given I'll go ahead and lock this.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort