Author Topic: Feline Island - New Warrior Cat Based Roleplay Group  (Read 1546 times)

Offline yoyo.gwiyo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feline Island - New Warrior Cat Based Roleplay Group
« on: May 25, 2021, 04:03:07 am »
Currently seeking a new Warrior Cat RP group to add to your collection?  Look no further!

Feline Island; Based out of Discord, is a recent and new WC group that is looking for individuals to join us.  We currently have most high ranks open -- minus leaders and are continuing to grow.  The only thing that we need now is YOU!

What we are seeking: Semi-lit to literate writers, 18+ is preferred.  Currently, this roleplay is not based in Feral-Heart at this time, and will take place via Discord.

High Ranks open: Deputies and Med Cats

What is Feline Island: A group of five islands conjoined together.  These cats living upon these islands have no idea what Twolegs even are as they have only lived in the wilds for their entire lives.  Every so often they will find a 'silver bird' (aka plane) flying overhead, but have not had contacts with humans recently or ever.  Completely feral and unaware of humans or other animals (minus the ones they hunt).

There are a total of four clans:

The Cliff Side Dwellers - Cats who live in caves, more muscular than the rest of the three other clans.  They tend to paint their furs with the rocks and other minerals they find.  They rely on mostly cave-dwelling prey to survive such as lizards, snakes, and the occasional mouse.  They will also hunt birds and bird eggs from the seagulls or other avian species that live around the cliffs.  They are known for putting studs or jewelry through their ears, cuffs around their paws, and bone jewelry from the birds they hunt.  As of recently, they've started to craft 'collar' like jewelry with twine and shiny rocks or gems as the centerpiece.

The Plains Cats (official name TBD) - Live in a giant flower-filled plain, their camp is surrounded by tall grass to make hidden nests.  They also decorate themselves with paints made from the plants and flowers in their territories.  The Plains Cats are generally the more positive and docile out of all four.

Cats of Paradise - Cats that roam the tropical parts of the five islands.  These felines are excellent climbers, and prefer to use the trees rather than travel by ground.  They sleep in holes in the trees, hunt all sorts of prey, and use parrot feathers for decoration.

The White Sands - This is the sandy wetlands followed along rivers.  These cats prey on mostly fish, and are cautious due to their territory being more out in the open.  The White Sands cats are great swimmers, and take advantage of shark teeth for their own way of decorating.

Want to learn more or wish to join?  Reach out to me on Discord at:

9Lìves#1872 or the owner of the Feline Island group: Twistualsense#2871

We hope to hear from you soon, and look forward to growing our newly established Warrior Cat Group!

Offline cieruchan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cake Cake KAKI
    • View Profile
Re: Feline Island - New Warrior Cat Based Roleplay Group
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 05:49:33 am »
Wow it looks very interesting, it's good to still see Warrior Cat-based RPs, I wish you good luck, really looks a lot of fun~
SonneDuskull or cieru.

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 06:17:12 am »
Like Cieru said it's great to see a Warrior Cats roleplay! How exciting! I wish you a lot of luck with your RP!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline Security

• FeralHeart Security
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • MrSecurityGuy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 12:22:53 pm »
best of luck with the roleplay! warrior cat roleplays can be so fun

Signature by MrsRoseHill
Pfp by Siggy

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 05:26:15 pm »
Oooh! A Warrior Cat roleplay! I used to love joining those, and still do. Nostalgic vibes never lie, haha.
But uhm- I wish you well with your clan, and hopefully your group grows big!
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2021, 05:48:24 pm »
So nice to see more warrior cat roleplays popping up! I wish you the best of luck with your new group. <3
not active here anymore ♡