Author Topic: My open dream diary. Have a look into my imagination  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Fantasia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Imagination is more important than knowledge!
    • View Profile
My open dream diary. Have a look into my imagination
« on: July 04, 2021, 09:21:59 pm »
Inspired by my old friend Oddonelynx!
I enjoy sharing my old dreams, my worst nightmares, my best lucid dreams and whatever i dreamt of recently in my beauty slumbers.
Since summer break is coming in, this will probably be one of my go-to time-spending things, whenever I feel like it.
After the following most memorable dreams and nightmares I've ever had (bellow these paragraphs), I will ongoingly post journals for what I have dreamt about, every once in a while. Just like Oddonelynx! Credits to her for this idea.

I'll start with my worst nightmare:

I was alone, walking around the neighborhood. Nobody and no animals around. It was at dusk, so the sun was soon to go down. Somehow, this felt all normal, yet at the same time I was desperate to seek comfort by searching my home. My family's house that I grew up in. Running and running for so long. Through these streets with no living thing in sight, I finally found my home and went inside with relief. However, the indoors suddenly changed into a completely different home that I've never been in, and I felt lost again. I went from room to room (note that it's not night yet). From the hallway, to the kitchen, to the living room, and to a secondary living room, and around again and again 'til I suddenly found stairs that went up. I saw a red wooden door at the end of the stairway. It was closed. I began to lose control of my dream, so without my own will I walked up the stairs. A careful step at a time though. Hoped my parents were in the room behind this weird red door. Again, I unwillingly opened the door to see what was behind. It actually WAS my parents who I found. My parents sitting on a queen-sized bed of theirs. They were my parents. Yet not.
My mom and dad had pitch-black eyes. They grinned at me as madmen. Unlike my dad who was in normal shape, my mom's body were fat and slimy, similar to
Jabba the Hut from Star Wars. My mom and dad slowly looked at each other. I watched my mom grab my dad while my dad's head began to shake so vigorously. NOW it turned into night, and it got dark outside. We're still inside this bedroom, just keep that in mind. As my dad's head suddenly stopped shaking vigorously, he looked straight at me and then my mom began to take him up over and swallowed him whole. She stroked her big slimy belly whilst saying "Mmm..." in satisfaction. I was horrified. I wanted to cry to wake up, but nope. My mom and I stared at each other for what felt like 2 minutes. Quietly. With her pitch black eyes... Even bigger now because of my dad she ate. As he teethy grin slowly gree wider, she suddenly shout "COME HERE DARLING" with her arms reaching out to me. My own mom who devoured my dad now chased me by crawling like the grudge. I tried to run away, down the stairs, I looked back and saw her atop the stairs with the wide grin she had. I ran around the house with my mom chasing me. Suddenly I noticed she was no longer after me... I then found my moms friend who were sitting in the living room starring at the TV. The TV was not even on. She (my moms friend) also had these black eyes... Like my mom, she began grinning at me. And then she said "My goodness Ellen. Why are you here?" in a happy yet creepy voice. I tried to literally punch her in the face but when I tried, I heard a sudden loud scream similar to anne.jpg. (do not look that up btw, it's a screamer). The scream repeated itself a few times and then I woke up. The end.
I think I was 15 years old when I dreamt this. I impress myself with how I can still remember it.

My best dream yet:
This was a nice lucid dream. I flew around with Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson around an Amusememt Park in Copenhagen, "Tivoli" was the place. It felt like I was their special friend. In this dream there were background music, of course. I mostly heard Radio ga ga, but also Black or white. Whenever the 3 of us decided to land somewhere, and whereever it could be, I would get to hug them. It felt so good. I'm still a big fan of MJ and Queen but I think at that time when I was 11 or 12 years old, I was obsessed with them and their personalities. Lol

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 09:26:52 pm by Fantasia »
Hello there, Obi Wan Kenobi.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Re: My open dream diary. Have a look into my imagination
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 09:36:36 pm »
Your nightmare is eerily similar to one I had when I was in preschool during nap-time

A "camera" was panning over a sunny, white room with a white bed, in the bed was my grandpa [who died when I was very young] all the sudden he turned into a monster and roared at the "camera"  :-\

Art by QuietMacaroni