Author Topic: Thank You FH for 1K subs!  (Read 2163 times)

Offline StormyKnight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
  • Forever I shall reign
    • xSTORMYKNIGHTx
    • Shocker the StormCat
    • View Profile
    • STORMCATS
Thank You FH for 1K subs!
« on: November 03, 2021, 01:50:31 am »
Hello FeralHeart Floofs,
I needed to make this post and say... Thank You for 1000 subscribers on YouTube!!!
I can't believe I made it this far, and reached my goal, but really I could not have done it without all of you guys and without FeralHeart,
Thank you so very much! for all the love and support over the years, I truly apprecieate it and I'm forever grateful.
It was about 6 years ago, I started my channel with this one goal in mind, to reach 1000 subs, and make 1000 people around the world happy with my videos and artwork. And now "finally," I reached that goal, and when I officially hit the milestone, I was so happy knowing that I'd accomplished something and did what I set out to do as a YouTuber. I didn't know what I was getting myself into back then, and it's been a long and rough road, but I've made it this far, "WE" have come a long way and I really love this amazing YouTube adventure with all of you guys, old subs and new! I'm so excited now because it feels like we've entered the big leagues on YouTube and I can't wait to see how much farther we can go together! I really hope that you guys are enjoying this adventure with me as much as I do, and that you love seeing my videos and characters, as much as I love making them. I don't know where I would be in the world without you guys, and without FeralHeart. Again, Thank you all so much! <3
FeralHeart Forever

youtube.com/c/shockythestormcat

"I AM THE STORM"

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Thank You FH for 1K subs!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 03:32:41 am »
Oh my goodness! Congratulations Shocker!! I guess you could say this is a rather, shocking, achievement lul

Seriously though, you deserve it all =) your art and skills with making music videos is absolutely phenomenal. I always absolutely love every video you put out. Thank YOU for putting in all the work just to make someone's day and share your creations =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 05:11:29 am »
YOOOOOOO i'm so glad you made this milestone<3 hope to see you get more and more!
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 12:47:48 pm »
WOW thats so awesome!! Big congrats<333