Author Topic: My first year in FeralHeart  (Read 1452 times)

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
My first year in FeralHeart
« on: November 27, 2021, 10:05:14 am »
My 1 year in FearlHeart

Exactly a year back, I made a decision that I would never come to regret, by joining FH! It has been a wild ride, I have made friends, got to learn and grow and I am more than excited to see what the future holds!
For this post, I wanted to go through all the embarrassing, sweet and funny throwbacks from this year :D

First version of Ferime

Ferime is the first character I have made on feralheart, BUT he has definitely had a glow-up xD
Also I sucked at taking screenshots LOL

And despite all of these, I still thought it would be a great idea to act as if I know how to play and have just forgotten a couple of things XD
Back then I thought being a somewhat of a veteran was really cool and, the truth be told, I lied about it in my starting time! It was the same ol' story about how I used to play in 2017 but now got a new account and have forgotten how to play haha

Now I have grown out of that phase and I can look back at that and laugh at myself!
But that still was still a very fun experience and I will never forget how amazed I was when figuring out all the tips and tricks aswell as the first time exploring the maps. Back when I experienced everything for the first time and how warm it felt not only because of the atmosphere in all of the maps, but also because of the community! It felt great to have these conversations with people you have never seen before and getting to know eachother!

I am incredibly grateful to all of you who made this year the way it was. Without you I dont think I would have been where I am today! I hope to see this game thrive along with its community, and I hope to do as much as I can!
Thank you all<3

~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<