Author Topic: canos' biography.  (Read 1464 times)

Offline twelfthsektorrr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • he/him | be the reason someone deactivates. 💪💯🔥
    • trusthwathy
    • View Profile
canos' biography.
« on: November 27, 2021, 08:28:29 am »
canos / cane

ftm, he/him/his | third-year college student | graphic design major

hi, i'm canos/cane, and i love ateez. the eight of them literally make my life so bright and i am lucky to have them.
when i'm not forfeiting all mortal possessions to ateez, i like collecting, training dogs, browsing enamel pins and button pins, and daydreaming about love. i live in the u.s., specifically louisiana. i would love to meet other gay trans-mascs from around me! all lgbt folks are welcome though!

i am majoring in graphic design, and minoring in digital media arts and engineering. that is all one thing in the minor; it's basically if video game design was able to be concentrated into one learning plan. that being said, i am pretty good in adobe photoshop, illustrator, and indesign, and have a beginner's knowledge in maya, substance painter, and csound/cabbage. if money wasn't a major insecurity for me, i would have loved to work in anything relating to three-dimensional space, such as sculpture.

i have recently been diagnosed with autism and it has honestly changed my life for the better. i am always changing and learning about myself every day, and it is so amazing to finally have a lot of things clear for me after it being so foggy. it would be highly beneficial to me if you used tone indicators for messages that could have multiple tones associated with it; i mostly need jokes, sarcasm, teasing/lightheartedness, and genuine messages tagged.

please do add my socials! i prefer you to be 18 years or older, but i can accept anyone.

ig: 196.9665
sc: oralfixing
twt: trusthwathy
discord: trusthwathy#4150

eight makes one team.
i'm out here holding my breath, i just can't wait to see you again
it feels like it's been forever, counting down the days