Author Topic: Leda's Realistic Rock Collection!  (Read 4100 times)

Offline leda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • leedle lee my dudes
    • https://rookfox.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
Leda's Realistic Rock Collection!
« on: May 09, 2018, 04:27:38 am »
just gonna post what I posted on my deviant art post because I'm lazy, but stay tuned if you're in need of brand spanking new realistic rocks for your maps!

so, I've kind of been hoarding these to myself for a while now, which I kind of realized isn't super right because, while I DID blend them up, edit them, make them seamless, and all that fancy stuff, the original textures I used and modified weren't mine, and I simply put them on a default rock object.  So I figured eh, why hoard 'em?

PLEASE SEE THE .TXT FILE.  If your question can be answered by viewing the .txt file, it is unlikely I'll answer it.  It also just contain basic and important information that I'd like people to see (:
PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME ABOUT HOW THE DOWNLOAD IS "DISORGANIZED."  I am on a Mac, and every time I create a folder, a new log file loads up into the folder.  This file does show up in people's download files ('ds_store' I believe) and can mess with my downloads that I upload.  So, I can't very well create organized folders for my downloads without it glitching.  I apologize!
THIS IS THE FIRST TRIAL AND RUN OF THIS.  So if you've looked at the read me and still can't figure something out, then please feel free to comment below about the issue you've run into so that I can ensure it doesn't occur with anyone else.  Usually the first time I upload something, media fire or my Mac messes up something and certain files don't show up.  I hope that isn't the case here, but if it is, check back within two days and I can almost guarantee the issue will be resolved then.

With that out of the way, here is the download!  And remember, see that .txt file! http://www.mediafire.com/file/eqn715qxx946yp3/ledas%20rock%20pack.zip
(fixed two missing rock textures may 9th 2018)

edit : oh real quick I do wanna be clear that the textures I used were in fact commercial use textures from sites such as textures.com, which I modified to be compatible for the game and blended them up with other textures.  don't want no one to think I stole a bunch of textures or somethin' !
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:54:02 am by leda »
find me in game as user leda, or see my feral heart dA, rookfox.deviantart.com !

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Leda's Realistic Rock Collection!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 04:52:40 am »
These look really great! Thanks for sharing them with us :) These can really add a nice touch on some maps

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 05:01:35 am »
What a nice boulder! Or...boulders? Anyway, lovely job on these!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 01:29:10 pm »
These look absolutely LOVELY! I like how much you can do with them, these would be awesome in a forest map! Thanks for sharing. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 03:22:59 pm »
These are beautiful!! Amazing work on these, hope to see more of your creations in the future!<3

You are amazing <3

Offline leda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • leedle lee my dudes
    • https://rookfox.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 12:54:30 am »
Two rock textures were missing!  Went ahead and fixed that, I hope! Please let me know if any other issues occur!
find me in game as user leda, or see my feral heart dA, rookfox.deviantart.com !