Author Topic: *stumbles through doorway, toppling over a table in the process*  (Read 1486 times)

Offline teanovai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • . care for a spot of tea?
    • teanovai
    • View Profile
*stumbles through doorway, toppling over a table in the process*
« on: September 26, 2018, 07:46:15 pm »
i'm sorry i'm so late to the party, folks, but i literally just heard about what's been going on and even then i'm a bit confused about the whole situation (am i even in the right thread for this?). tea's been a busy lady as of late, ya know!

anyway, from my understanding, like many of you i am of course distraught about the news about the future of feral heart. i cannot even begin to express how much this game has meant to me and how much of an impact it's had on my childhood. i've been playing this game for a long, long time.

but of course, all good things must come to an end. if i'm going to be honest, i could smell this day forthcoming from stars away, it was only a matter of time. i turned 18 a little under a month ago, so it almost feels expected to me. losing something so near and dear to your heart has never and will never be easy (trust me, i'm literally just out of a funeral) and of course a part of me hopes that somehow, someway, this will all be resolved and feral heart will continue as strong as it ever was.

i understand that feral heart is not exactly shutting down yet, but without the moderators who spent countless hours of their days being involved within the community and keeping the game alive, it feels like it is. i am so thankful to all of the friends i have made within the feral heart community and thankful to all of those who are set to continue playing this game. i'm sorry i've not been much help but as i said earlier, lots of things are happening at the moment and i'm afraid i haven't got time to do a whole lot of anything anymore.

but tl;dr,

with lots of love,
molly, teanovai, tea

signature by me | icon by raspbearies
my preset!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: *stumbles through doorway, toppling over a table in the process*
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 08:09:26 pm »
No worries. This is rather dark times friend, we are all worried and not all of us have a lot of time for things like this, that's normal. Keep in touch! My DM's are always open for chatting. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 08:11:28 pm »

oh what, who stumbled o.O?

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Calvary

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 05:43:01 am »
LOL VALAR PLEASE

But hey! We all stumble sometimes, and I don't doubt you're a bit confused on the whole ordeal. I think we all are. But we will get through it. I'm a PM away if you have any questions or concerns, as is the rest of the community!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 05:59:22 am »
I've bumping around and stumbling too but at least the floor is a soft landing ~ Aha.
You're not alone on the confusion and chaos but it's nice to see some members sticking around and still doing their part for this place even during the darkest hours.
I've returned not too long ago only to hear about the ordeal but it's nice to see some familiar and welcoming faces. Almost like the good ol' days. But if ya ever need to chat a spell, my DMs are always opened as well ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 06:30:20 pm »
The bright side is that this is not turning out to be the end, but is merely a bump in the road. Alright, maybe not a bump, it definitely was a lot more serious than that, but with old faces returning and community members staying strong, there's hope. That part of you that's hoping for resolution is going to be satisfied, I just know it. <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Flurr

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 09:34:41 pm »
Thank you for this Teanovai! Do not worry, we all stumble sometimes! I have been playing for long also, I'm also very thankful for our mods that truly showed hard work and kindness for our community, and you do too! <3