Author Topic: From us, to the community, thank you.  (Read 2422 times)

Ratel

From us, to the community, thank you.
« on: October 06, 2018, 04:01:17 pm »
I have seen that Calvary has posted a praise about the community, I couldn't agree more and had to do one myself.
Since day one of all of being appointed as moderators, we have seen nothing but love and support from you all, and for that, I can say that all of us mods so so so appreciate it greatly.

We've all stuck together, even though we may be few, all of us has rode out the biggest storms and came back to becoming an even closer community, I cannot praise this enough. I just hope you guys will always look forward to what is to come from us, and to always stand by our side as we will yours, always. We look forward to working with the new MOTS in the future and I hope to see some new and some regular faces, your guys' input to us, regardless of being a MOTS will always be considered.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, from all of us mods to you, thank you for believing in us.

LonesomeRider: As basically summed up by other posts before, thank you to those who stayed and are supportive of the changes that have been happening over recently and the last 6-7 years FeralHeart has been around. Things have hit like a storm to everyone. Overall, we can only continue on and power through, right? That's what we want to do. That's what the staff want for the community, are bigger and better changes. You all continue to voice ideas and be friendly to each other, forum and in-game, and it's one of the best things I've seen this year, and it's grown in the recent times between the new staff having been announced.

Overall, as I've said before, thank you all for what you've done. Staying here has kept this game alive and I don't know where I'd be if things hadn't changed. It's sweet to see those who are accepting of us here. I've never felt so happy about a virtual community of people, guys. I want it to stay this way for the upcoming times.

PocketMutt: This community has such elasticity and a willingness to contribute anything from tidbits of helpful information to grand gestures of encouragement. You have always been welcoming to such a spectrum of people who approach or reapproach the game, and this includes faces of the community reapproaching as members of staff. I'd imagine everyone has there own takes on the going-ons within the forums and the game, but that's what's so vital--that you can have a variety of outlooks and still be wanting to welcome the next person. Still wanting to contribute. Still wanting to share. Still suggesting and giving your input. And again, the outlook may shuffle around but what remains constant is your heart and inclusion. So to that, I say thank you as well. Thank you for being with us and thank you for standing with those before. I couldn't ask for a better place to be.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 05:21:37 pm by Ratel »

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
Re: From us mods, to the community, thank you.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 04:07:09 pm »
We love you too guys <33

« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 04:11:12 pm by Lotorshot »

<3

Flurr

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 04:12:53 pm »
You mods are so much more than good and you deserve lots of nuzzles. <3 You guys are too sweet. I look foward to the FH future, and its super kind of you to post this for the community! Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for your hard work! <3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 04:13:34 pm »
Writing this was so kind of you, Ratel. We appreciate everything the staff have done and will be doing. It is still early on so I am very eager to see the future. This community is strong and those who stay, this, is our home. I look forward to seeing how the Winter MOTS turn out myself and I have much excitement for it. We love you.

not active here anymore ♡

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 04:21:29 pm »
You guys are awesome. This community getting stronger and stronger by the day. Truthfully, thank YOU, the staff, old staff and new staff, for keeping everything in order when we need it the most. <3

PocketMutt

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 04:37:00 pm »
This community has such elasticity and a willingness to contribute anything from tidbits of helpful information to grand gestures of encouragement. You have always been welcoming to such a spectrum of people who approach or reapproach the game, and this includes faces of the community reapproaching as members of staff. I'd imagine everyone has there own takes on the going-ons within the forums and the game, but that's what's so vital--that you can have a variety of outlooks and still be wanting to welcome the next person. Still wanting to contribute. Still wanting to share. Still suggesting and giving your input. And again, the outlook may shuffle around but what remains constant is your heart and inclusion. So to that, I say thank you as well. Thank you for being with us and thank you for standing with those before. I couldn't ask for a better place to be.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 05:07:17 pm »
Ahhh, thank you for this post Ratel! I'm very happy to see another post like this! Means a lot, and a big thanks to the staff team!
artwork by dehvina

LonesomeRider

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2018, 05:15:11 pm »
As basically summed up by other posts before, thank you to those who stayed and are supportive of the changes that have been happening over recently and the last 6-7 years FeralHeart has been around. Things have hit like a storm to everyone. Overall, we can only continue on and power through, right? That's what we want to do. That's what the staff want for the community, are bigger and better changes. You all continue to voice ideas and be friendly to each other, forum and in-game, and it's one of the best things I've seen this year, and it's grown in the recent times between the new staff having been announced.

Overall, as I've said before, thank you all for what you've done. Staying here has kept this game alive and I don't know where I'd be if things hadn't changed. It's sweet to see those who are accepting of us here. I've never felt so happy about a virtual community of people, guys. I want it to stay this way for the upcoming times.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 05:16:43 pm »
That was very kind of you to say, Ratel. And you PocketMutt, I’ve just read your post. ❤️ I’m glad to be a part of this community.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
Re: From us, to the community, thank you.
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 07:28:15 pm »
Thank you Rat, I can not agree more. This community though it has its struggles has Always stood strong, I have yet to find a  better one.
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt