Author Topic: Gracias! ♡  (Read 2238 times)

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
Gracias! ♡
« on: October 08, 2018, 01:59:08 am »
I've seen a lot of community-praising threads going around, & I wanted to make my own!

I think that what Feral-Heart has done is incredible, & I am grateful for this community.
Mostly everyone has stayed here through everything that has happened & the turmoil that our community went through in the span of those hectic couple of days. It was kinda crazy.

But a lot of us stayed! We fought for the game even when a lot of people seemed to be giving up on it, & I am appreciative that so many people remained collected & friendly, even though it would have been so easy to be nasty & rude to others in that time.

I'm also grateful for the new staff members that were appointed. Of course, I am saddened to see the old staff members take their leave, but I have seen terrific things from the new team.
You guys have managed to be extra friendly & courteous with members of the community. I've already seen screenshots of you guys interacting with people in-game & I gotta say, I'm glad that you guys were allowed to become staff. You ooze a positive, heart-warming aura & I'm very satisfied with the new team.

Feral-Heart has been a big, BIG part of my childhood. I joined when I was about 11, & I'm now 18--almost 19. I'm glad that I get to hang onto it for a little bit more. You all make that possible.
Thank you all! ♡
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
Re: Gracias! ♡
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 02:03:58 am »
This is so sweet <3
I agree, saddened to see the old staff go, but the new staff has shown that they deserve the positions. Very positive and silly, which is just what we need right now. Its like a breath of fresh air honestly.
Thank you everyone for your dedication and thank you staff for all the kindness.
Great post Daffo, thanks for posting it!
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 02:06:26 am »
I completely agree with the OP and the poster above me. I too praise everyone. For sticking around and joking about through otherwise hard times. The community is indeed amazing. Thank you for posting this.

Calvary

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 02:08:19 am »
This was the sweetest thing I've seen. Words cannot express my gratitude, Daffo. <3 Thank you for this. Much love to you.

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 02:10:22 am »
This.... has to be one of the nicest things I've read so far.

You're so incredibly sweet, and it's stuff like this that keeps us going. By 'us', I don't just mean staff, but the community as a whole. Knowing there's people here that believe in everyone around them is one of the most motivating things of them all.

I still see some of the previous staff hanging about sometimes. They haven't left completely, and it's a little heartwarming.

People like you are the reason you have so many friendly faces out and about trying to help people around here. You're the one who should be getting thanked.

So thank you. <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 02:11:30 am »
Just from on the forums,
These members have shown that something like this would not steer them away.
I'm truly amazed by how this community and the game itself keeps standing right back up nej matter how many times it gets pushed down.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 02:12:32 am »
Great things are coming out of this, and we're all making it possible. I love it. ^^

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 02:23:10 am »
Thank you so so much for this, DaffoLily. <3 This was the sweetest thing I've ever read and it means so much to us.
You all are such wonderful individuals. This community, all of you guys, are what keep us going, striving to make this place fun and enjoyable for everybody. So thank you all for your constant love and support.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 02:50:16 am »
All of the praise roaming around the forum makes my heart happy. Thank you for this.

I am as well grateful for this community, being here since August of 2011, there's been lots of changes, ups and downs and everything in between. But you know what? We, the community have gotten through it all. It's clear to me that most of us are extremely loyal to FeralHeart, including myself. I do agree with a lot of what you've said here, friend.

This community is amazing in a lot of ways, the most being our strength. <3
not active here anymore ♡

PocketMutt

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 05:23:04 am »
This was so very sweet and encouraging and I thank you for taking the time to write this.
Also, seeing as you're such a positive light, I'm glad you've stuck around with us ! Means so much that we have members like you who want nothing more than to be supportive. We really appreciate it !