Author Topic: Gracias! ♡  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Gracias! ♡
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2018, 06:53:42 am »
This is really sweet and kind of you to say! <3 It seems like more people are joining the forum too! I love how the activity has risen!

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 08:40:28 am »
It's heartwarming to see that a lot of people have taken notice of the new Staff's work already. Although it may not look or seem like it, but we are constantly coming up with ideas for the future and planning ahead! A lot has happened, work-wise, for us, in the very small amount of time we've been appointed but, in everything we've done so far we have always been thinking about - if we do something different - what you guys will think about it.

I'm glad a lot of people have started to grow comfortable with the new faces, and I hope we can please most, if not all of you, with what we have planned for FeralHeart. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2018, 01:41:17 pm »
Very sweet of you to say that. I love the fact that I see this type of posts more lately.

<3

Flurr

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2018, 05:36:20 pm »
So sweet of you, Daffo. <3 Thank you for saying these kind words about our community. It truly warms our heart to see people like you spreading your kindness around the forums. Im sure FeralHeart has a great future ahead! +Floof for your kindness <3