Author Topic: A big ol praise to this wonderful community! <3  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
A big ol praise to this wonderful community! <3
« on: December 07, 2018, 05:13:31 pm »
This isn't just to include a few people, it's to include the whole community, old and new!

I want you all to know how grateful I am to you all and this game. When I returned back in 2016 and began to get involved with this community, it gave me a purpose in my life. To help others and help make the game a better place. I know that over the last two years I have strayed from that, and have let most of you down. I have lost some very important people in my life due to it and even to this day I regret it.

However that is over now and it is time to move on. And with the help of all of the rest of you, it can be possible. I know I'm not someone that represents the game well. I know I'm....honestly the last person anyone on this game would want to help out and around with others. And I know I say this so so so much...every year....day in and day out....but I really want to change for the better. I really really do. I hate what I have become. I hate that I let myself stray away from what is important on FeralHeart. And I know the people that have known me the best and seen how I am will doubt I will ever change because of how often I swing around from self loathing, to hate, to regret, and back again.

But I'm going to show everyone that I've let down that I will change. I'm hoping 2019 will be my year. But all of the people that have stuck with me despite me turning on them, or showing that I am a terrible person....I love you all so so so much. And I love FeralHeart and its community as a whole. Without this game and any of you, I probably wouldn't even be here. I'm not asking for forgiveness. Me begging for that is over. Instead, I WILL show you all that I am capable of getting over this.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: A big ol praise to this wonderful community! <3
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 06:00:52 pm »
This was a sweet thing for you to write, Azura~ I'm sure everyone will appreciate your message here!

You are amazing <3

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 06:23:08 pm »
Aww, thank you for this Azura! We all appreciate you for being a part of the community as well!

Flurr

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 08:56:28 pm »
Such a heartwarming post. <3 Your a very special person and the community is lucky to have you, Azura. The community will always stay strong during hard times, and if it weren't for you all, Feralheart would be different. Thank you. <3

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 09:23:16 pm »
Sweet thread by sweet poster.

<3

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 12:49:48 pm »
Thank you for giving so much of yourself to us and for being part of the change within our community!

Signature art by Kynvuu