Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Jes!  (Read 3762 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Jes!
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2018, 12:26:55 am »
Another December baby?! :D

Hope you had a very Happy Birthday Jes. I wish you well. I hope that you’ve been able to spend it in good company with good food.

LonesomeRider

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2018, 01:07:41 am »
Thank you all so much!! Here's what my cake looks like [if anyone's interested to see] ^^ name and birth year are colored out of course, since it's my birth name and birth year...

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2018, 02:24:49 am »

!!!! happy bribday baby cree!!!
i am too danged proud of you hhhhoooooOOH maN.
life's been icky for everyone it seems but good lordy you're a persistent heck and i gotta applaud you
like i remember first meeting you and all the silly ics we'd do,, and then your birthday last year i hit an all time low n felt real bad i couldn't do anything for you but you just wanted to be my friend and go   d  you're really cool.
plus you sticking by me even though i'm a sweaty old fossil who can't even read 90% of the time and is a b s o r b e d by schoolwork rn -

i want u to know ur one of my best friends and i'd literally weep if we met irl oopssss

i got more neato stuffs in the works [for the both of us] so here's to a good bday, chriiimoose and new year AAAAAA
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline AmaltheaArts

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I'm back, baby!
    • AmaltheaArts
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2018, 02:39:02 am »
Time for your resident pony weeb to step in on the party.
I know my birthday wishes for you so far have been incredibly memey, so I'd like to make it up to you now by being actually incredibly sappy, so brace yourself.
Happy birthday, Jes! I've not known you for very long and we really only actually bonded over the last month or so, but I'm SO incredibly lucky to have you as a friend. Hell - I consider you a best friend, now that I think about it. You've helped me through a few panic attacks and at times have made me laugh until I cried, and holy lord I can't wait to get to know you better and for longer. You're such a blessing upon this earth, and I mean it.
You've already become really important to me, tbh. You've encouraged me to keep going with my art, and I'm always SUPER excited to screw around with you on FH or on Discord. You're a genuinely kind person, and god, you have such a way with words?? Like??? Teach me???
I feel like I can come to you with anything and just got comfortable enough to message you out of nowhere in all caps and screaming, and that...actually is a leap of faith for me that I don't do very often. I really do feel like I can trust you with anything - funny how I showed you my anxiety before my excitement, but that's usually how it goes.
Have a very happy birthday with many laughs (and happy tears), and I know that wish is a little late seeing as the day's almost over.
Here's to (hopefully) many more years of knowing you, and getting closer.

LonesomeRider

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2018, 02:48:10 am »
Thank ye two so much <3 y'all are so sweet t'me, eh?