Author Topic: School of Kung fu (Kung Fu Panda RP) [Inactive since 08/12/2014]  (Read 14010 times)

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: School of Kung fu (Kung Fu Panda RP)
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 01:22:24 am »
Tylung*
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 02:16:53 am »
If your viewing this just a heads up I know V-gon and she said I can accept you into the rp))
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 09:22:13 am »

Name:
Tigress

Species:
Bengal Tiger

Pic/discription:
Tigress is a beautiful she-tiger who stands pretty tall, a body full of muscle is what she is beneath that neatly striped coat of hers-which she keeps in really good condition. Her fur is soft yet silky lining her work of musclue underneath which is quite obvious. Her claws are incredibly sharp and do pack-a-punch along with those strong fangs of hers. This tiger has beautiful amber/yellow eyes that stand out right away-especially at night. Like most worriors she wears a uniform as you can see in the picture.

History:
When a youg cub Tigress was dumped outside the Kung Fu training school so she never met her parents. Hearing the cries a small creature opened the door and took her in. Seeing potential in this young tiger she began to train, Tigress was moved to every single school in he city until coming to the last. Unlike most as she was labelled one of the best Kung Fu warriors on the estate which picked up her confidence right away.

As she grew so did her skills making her an acceptional warrior, moving school to school increasing her already powerful skills so she can be the best. Tigress is well known at all schools and in currently on her last rounds and will soon be travelling to a higher ranked school.

School:
Yin Yang (balance)

Extra:
Nothing extra.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2014, 09:26:02 pm »
Accepted welcome to th rp :)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 02:23:27 am »
What feather?" She said sleepily

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 02:41:16 am »
" Oh I came to be trained " she said looking at her old friend. Wondering why she was still in he pjs Feather looked around to see if she could get any glimpse's of inside the school. Sighing she looked back to her friend and waited for a response.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 10:05:30 am »

Tigeress

As the sun slowly rose at early ours in the morning a bean of light shone through the small window of her room in the school, ever since a cub she had stayed in a room in the school ever since being taken in. Although this lead to early rising she didn't mind, training facilities weren't to far away and she was able to venture down when ever she wanted to. Lifting her large paws Tigress began rummbing her eyes, then lowering her arms they slowly opened. Without a moment to spare the Kung Fu Tiger opened her door and hurried down the corridor.

It didn't take long for her to arrive at the large wooden doors that lead into the training area, standing there for a second she took in a deep breath-then reached out her arms and heaved open the doors. All was silent and only a flew other trainees were here ready to start their training. Looking at the few people she dipped her head in a "Hello" but didn't stop to chat and hurried across the training course. The room seemed to be filled with beams and platforms going from the ground all the way of to the ceiling for those working on their balance.

Stopping infront of a few beams Tigress starred up as flames and spiked boulders seemed to sweep past and blow out through the course to help increase talent. Rubbing her hands together she dipped her head-looking at the beams with narrowed brows. Without hesitating she leapt onto the beam and set off. Paws tapping against the beam-her tail helping her to keep balance as all fours were concentrated on the thin, wodden bems that would soon excel into a harder course.
DA Account

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 04:42:28 pm »
She roles her eyes and closed the door and got ready for training, after that she walked outside tword the training area. At that moment I hade an "ahhh crap I'm late" moment so I hurried to join class

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2014, 10:00:24 pm »
Glaring at the door she soon turned and walked away. After a few hours she arrived back at her school stepping inside she looked around thick trees filled the plaza. Sighing she walked to the training area and walked in seeing other students she nodded in a greeting fashion and walked farther into the room.

Stepping into a plaza with thick trees all around she looked around and saw a thick broach with dark green leaves growing around it. Smiling she placed her paws together and closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath her eyes shot open and she bolted toward the trees on all fours her long tail helping her balance as she jumped onto the trunk of the massive tree.

Crawling up the truck of the tree she walked on to the branch and looked around. Trying to spot anyone else. Flicking her ears she heard a fainting breath at a tree on the opposite side of the training plaza.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2014, 10:30:53 pm »

Tigress

Broad paws thudded the thick, wooden beams as the striped feline bounded across them, tail thrashing through the air helping her to keep balance in her training. Although the room was still practically empty Tigress still tried her hardest-eventhough her teacher wasn't watching. Narrowing her eyes the she-cat began to square up to her next obsticle, the course had soon excelled into a more difficult round-now obstacles and odjects were placed throughout the course to see each students focus and ability. Giving her head a light shake Tigress began encouraging herself "C'mon....c'mon!" she growled to herself as she extended her muscular legs and leapt onto the higher beams.

Landing swiftly Tigress felt a little more confident than usual and it was obvious she was getting better in her balance-soon it wouldn't be long until she could leave the school and protect the city. Hearing the quiet sizzling sound it was obvious the flames were coming-bracing herself it soon happened. Boiling flames of yellow and red blasted from a small cannon like object that was stuck to the wall. Seeing the training material as an obvious danger the she-cats quick thinking got her out of trouble. Letting out a growl she tensed her muscles but instead of falling to the ground violently she managed to manoeuvre under the violent flames recieving no injuries like last time.

Now coming to the next challenge the sucker punch, an obstacle where boxing gloves flew out from small gaps in the small in order to hit the on comer and knock them off course-a hard obstacle to overcome without practice. Letting out a sigh the tigers muscles quickly tensed at the on coming obstacle, one she know from experence was difficult but she wouldnt give up. Giving up the option of hesitation Tigress ran. Claws blazing the muscular female dived over a glove or two and manage to crawl under others-but once just clipped her hind leg sendling her falling to the ground.

Falling through mid air Tigress began growling som unaudable words, paws being batted back and forth in order to spin herself around. Managing the task Tigress landed on the ground on all fours, but with quite an impact causing dust to fly and an '
umph' sound to sound. Growling she lifted to her feet, brushing the dust from her clothes and looking around at a few others looking at her-growling she clenched her fist but soon remembered the wise words of Shefu. Taking in a few deep breaths she smiled. Her thick tail swaying back and forth as she headed back towards the start of the course-she wasn't letting the stress beat her this time.

DA Account