Author Topic: School of Kung fu (Kung Fu Panda RP) [Inactive since 08/12/2014]  (Read 13935 times)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: School of Kung fu (Kung Fu Panda RP)
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2014, 10:58:01 pm »
Very nice :)))

Growling the shecat jumped form branch to branch keeping quiet as she headed towards the spot she heard the breath. Stopping she flicked her ears at the sound of chirping birds and rustling leaves. Taking a deep quiet breath she sat on the branch she was on and closed her eyes. Focusing on her hearing she picked out the sounds of the plaza. "Ha" she flicked her ears at the sigh.

Opening her eyes she began to maneuvered over to the spot and focused her eyes on a dark figure. Growling silently she flexed her claws and bolted. Launching herself at the dark figure she rammed into them. Dropping on all fours she saw the dark figured and smiled as she noticed it was her friend. Growling she refocused her mind and darted toward him her claws slid in as she apporched him.

Jumping she spun in the air and sending a kick toward him. Feeling them grab her kick and deflect it she ducked under a swift punch but was hit by a kick. Stummbling backwards she saw a tree and bolted up it and moved form it to the next holding her breath as her friend came towards the tree she darted up. Grinning she flung herself at him her claws extended so that if she hit she could quickly through him off balance and dart back to cover for another stealth attack.

Feeling herself hit him she flung him to the ground and pinned him but as expected she was rolled over and pinned by his greater weight. Sighing she waved her tail in submission and got to her feet as her friend walked inside after Bing called by their master.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2014, 11:39:23 pm »
[[heh thankies!]]

Tigress

Now Tigress was faced with her first obstacle once again-the starting beam, this round had always been an easy one for her taking seconds to complete, but as the course got harder Tigress lost all confidence and seemed to crumble-but not not, bot anymore. It was time for the warrior to overcome her fear of heights and the time was now. Taking in a deep breath the she-cat pressed her hands together-pushing her hands out allowing her fingers to crack. Now ready she gave her head a brisk shake.

Running her tongue across her lips Tigress took a few steps back, narrowing her eyes as she glanced at the training beam-her tail flicked in anticipation as she got ready. In a flash the female lunged forward, all fours slammed against the ground as she charged towards the training source-a echoing growl rumbled up her throat as she lunged up the first beam with her-her tail flowing beautifully behind allowing her to now keep on balance to excel to the nect part of the training course. Now arriving at the higher perch Tigress was ready, narrowing her eyes a grin grew across her face-then she leapt.

Once again in the same position, flying through mid-air onto the harder part of the course-this time she would try harder, not let anything get in the way. This time she was going to do it. Pushing herself onward the striped creatures paws hitting onto the platform and she was off. Broad paws slammed against the old, worn out beam. Eyes narrowed and set on her target there was no way of her giving up or making a fault now.

The crackling of the flame thrower alerted Tigress that the flames were soon coming-quick enough they did. Grinning she once again slid under now with ease and awareness. But the next object was the one Tigress was worried about-the sucker punch. An omstacle that always seemed to knock the she cat off guard and have to start her taining over again. But not now. Giving her head a shake ridding of the negative thoughts she pushed onward. The gloves instantly flew out and some how she managed to dodge, curl through the quick jabs. Now passed Tigress sighed in relief as she managed that task.

Claws helping her stay a top of the beam she leapt from beam to beam with ease, now excellling higher into the room-not bothering the rock her courage but to look forward and progress. Success now ran through the veins of the she-cat and no way was she giving up until the beat the course.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2014, 12:52:18 am »
Sighing the female walked inside and headed toward her room. Opening the door she noticed her master standing beside her bed. Bowing to her master,Yangon, she looked up and noticed that her master had a face of sadness and pride on his face. Gulping "What's wrong master?" She said looking worryingly at her master "It seems that a new evil has arisen. You must go to the other schools learn how to fight like them." He said looking at her. "Please go to yin-yang the school of balance. Even though you have a great amount of balance you still have a lot to learn Feather." He said handing her a light bag " Yes master." She said putting the bag over her shoulders. "Once you arrive talk to the master their he will show you to the training area." He said as the shecat began to turn the door knob to her room. "Becareful Feather." He said as the feline left on her way to the next school. The school of Yin-Yang the school of Balance.

((I hope this ok with you))

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2014, 03:10:44 pm »
In her fighting area she had fallen between the beems, again, so she got up and tryed to fight. Her balance wasn't the best, she gave herself another growl and jumped off the beems. Her master was wating and he shook his head "Your fighting skills are wonderful, but your balance is week." he said then looked tword the door. "You need to go to the school og balance, it will help your training here." He said and have me a bag and i had left fot the jurny to the Yin-Yang school of Balance.  (Im trying to stay littrit)
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2014, 07:06:25 am »
I don't want this rp to die if possible! Is anyone still alive? Wolfcave and V-Gon hadn't been on since last month, and Taylor was on yesterday... so if any of you guys are still alive I'd like to join. If it's just Taylor, would you join if I made another kung fu panda group? Because you're a great rper))

The liar and the thief