Author Topic: |Five Nights| Five Nights at Freddy's RP [Inactive since 10/01/2015]  (Read 13611 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
I finally decided to make an rp of the game. Enjoy~

http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Five_Nights_at_Freddy%27s_Wiki (<-  Link to the Wiki site)

As a night security guard, you arrive at 12:00 AM to monitor everything at the fun, happy, pizzeria called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Animatronic animals sing and dance on stages while kids and their parents have wander and have fun. The animatronics bring fun and joy to all ages. But thats during the day time. When the security guard starts their shift from 12 AM to 6 AM, the animatronics begin to wander around in a Free Roaming mode. They are free to do whatever they want, whenever they please. This also includes messing with the Security guard. Should they see him, they most like will see him as a metal endoskeleton without a suit. They will then attempt to stuff them inside a Freddy Fazbear suit. Living inside one is not possible, due to all the beams, wires and electronics inside the suit. The security guard just can't close the doors and hold them off for six hours. Due to corporate budget cuts, you have limited electricity, renewed each night. Use up all this limited electricity, and you are just a sitting duck for the animatronics.
If you have, played, or watched the game, you know the drill!

Main Characters:
Freddy Fazbear - Not Taken

Bonnie - Taken by Rumble_Fish

Chica - Taken by Dunasaur

Foxy - Taken by maddie

I will allow 2 security guard characters, but they both have different offices on different sides of building. If the demand for security guard is high, I will increase it to 3. But I will not make it any higher than that. I will also allow other animatronics, so if all the main characters are taken, you can make an animatronic of your own(Imagine your persona in robot form XD)!

Applications:

Name:
Role: (Security guard, Singer*, Lead Singer*, Waiter*, Side Show Host* etc. All things you might find in a pizzeria)

Appearance:
Personality: (If Your an Animatronic, you must be kid friendly during the day, but can have any personality at night)
What animal are you:(Animatronics only!)
Anything else:

* = These roles are meant for animatronics, but you can add any roles if you want

~ Applications ~

Name: Chica
Human or Animatronic: Animatronic
Role: Singer
Appearance:
Personality: A very loving, sweet girl, Chica loves pizza. She almost can't stop talking about it! She loves playing with kids between shows and teaching them how good pizza is. But at night she wreaks havoc on the Restaurant, leaving the janitor to clean it up.
What animal are you: Chicken
Anything else: Nope!

Rules:
Feralheart rules apply
Please know at least a little about the game.
You are allowed to kill, but get the owners permission first.
If you are gone for a week or more without notifying me, I will kick you out.
Have fun~

You all may now post!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:52:44 pm by Scallywag »

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Re: |Five Nights| Five Nights at Freddy's RP
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 08:12:38 pm »
Name
Foxy

Type
Animatronic

Role
Sideshow host (didnt say on wiki)

Appearance

Personality
He is funny and loves to play for the kids. He always loves playing his pirate shows. At night he is fast and sneaky, only harassing the new guard on the second night. He runs through the halls sneaking up on the guards.

Animal
Fox

Extra
I don't like to play the game only watching it
Jikoo

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 11:24:57 am »
Accepted! We will wait for one more person, then we shall start)

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 12:21:52 pm »

Name: Bonnie
Role: Singer

Appearance:
Personality: Bonnie is the lovable grump in the group, constantly spouting wisecracks and one liners towards his bandmates but has a soft spot for kids and his good mate Foxy during the day. At night his temper worsens and he can have violent outbursts, both towards the others and any humans
What animal are you: Rabbit
Anything else: Nothing

Tomoko ?

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 09:11:15 pm »
Was I accepted?

Tomoko ?

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 08:02:45 pm »
Accepted! We can start whenever we want))

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2014, 09:07:57 pm »
(I hope we are allowed to make our own animatronic for this now if not then I'll change this ;-;)
Name: Geiger
Role: Waiter cause why not :3

Appearance:
Personality: During the day she loves seeing the kids running around smiling and playing, she loves seeing the smiles on their faces when she has to bring them what ever they ordered but at night she's not so friendly. Geiger is more of a troll than anything she loves nothing more than camping outside the doors for a long time before walking off again.
What animal are you: Wolf
Anything else: They messed up her suit/costume so she's got green on her that's why she's called Geiger (As in Geiger Counter for Radioactive substances.)

Signature drawn by Me

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 10:18:16 pm »
Accepted! Start whenever you want! And you are allowed to make your own animatronic, as many as you can handle ^^
 And since we dont have any security guard characters yet, they will NPC. All characters start in their original position. Chica, Bonnie, and Freddy start on stage. Foxy starts behind the curtain, and Geiger in the kitchen, because she is a waiter. As for plot, it is 12:00 A.M. and the new security guard has arrived. The animatronics are beginning to wander, and some have made their way to the office))

Chica stood on the stage. After a long day singing several different songs to the kids and having to tolerate them clambering over her and begging for her attention, the day was finally over. The golden chicken was scanning the room when the door opened. It was the new security guy. She watched him for a bit, then turned to Bonnie, then Freddy. The only light was from the moonlight outside, and the light from the Security Office. Chica nearly jumped as Phone Guy's voice rang out through the place. He was welcoming the security guard to their first night, and explaining things. Chica turned her head towards the camera, and heard it click on. It began turning, scanning the animatronics. Chica sighed and when the camera wasn't on her she left the stage and lept into the Dining Room. Chica stared at the Dining room camera and opened her beak.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 11:09:11 pm »
Bonnie remain still on the stage. His maroon eyes staying fixed on the purple wall at the end of the dining room. He briefly looks at all the tables. All aligned neatly with party hats. The rabbit's mood had deteriated over the last hour. He was in a foul mood. He clenches his fists but jumps with a small "Huh?" as he hears both the voice of the previous guard talking. Weird. He thought Chica had killed him last week? He suddenly notices the sound of the voice. Oh wait... it was a phone. Bonnie growls subtly as he hears a *click* next to his head as he turns his head to see the camera glowering into him. A few seconds tick by. Too long for Bonnie. He had to take his frustration on something. Losing his nerve, Bonnie growls and brings his hand under the camera, out of the guard's view and fists it. He hears the tape crash.

Seeing his chance, he jumps from the stage and runs into the backroom with the rest of the heads. He growls and sees another camera. "This guy wants to watch us.. well I'll give him something to look at!" The grabs his eyes and yanks them from their sockets, grabs the camera lense and glares into it. A few moments later, he hears a click, followed by a "Ahhhh!" from the office down the hall and the camera clicking off. Bonnie stands back, chuckling demonically to himself. He hoped that Chica was close to this guy, to give him what was coming to him.

Tomoko ?

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 11:55:47 pm »
Foxy stood behind the curtain that red "out of order" He heard the new guards voice scream as I heard Bonnie do something. I peeked out the curtain. And I felt the camera on me, then leave. I quietly hop out of pirate cove. I run down the hall to the guard station. The door closes as I hear a scream, a female? I run back to the cove and hide behind the curtain.
Jikoo